31-08-2010 Bulgaria in the Mix 002

yaaaay great start and warm up for Veselin:bravo::bravo::bravo::dance::dance:

Last edited:
Katsarov
01. John 00 Fleming & The Digital Blonde - Oxygene (Anton Chernikov Remix)

KATSAROV - one of my favorite Bulgarian DJ's (right along w/Veselin Tasev). two different styles, both big-room music masters DJ & Producing.

1280 Listeners ~ 11 Katsarov - Bulgaria in the Mix 002 on AH.FM

Katsarov
01. John 00 Fleming & The Digital Blonde - Oxygene (Anton Chernikov Remix)

John '00' Fleming
John '00' Fleming
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for John '00' Fleming

Aliases: Transpeed
In Groups: 0.0db, S2POR, Supakane
Profile: DJ / Producer / Remixer

Location: Shaken, not stirred :mask: ~ :bully: United Kingdom :super:
1216541399_m.jpg
m_8caf121ad8ac813aa57548639df97971.jpg
m_00add6391862f7e833c5699ce72f8522.png

Digital Blonde, The
Digital Blonde, The
Images for Digital Blonde, The

Profile: The Digital Blonde is a very talented hard trance producer/remixer who also responds to the slightly more mundane name of Ricky Smith. After releasing a batch of singles on the Perfect World label around the turn of the century, he's now a favourite of superstar DJ John 00 Fleming and is currently often to be found on the J00F label.

Aliases: Orga, Ricky Smith (2)

Jean-Michel Jarre
Jean-Michel Jarre
Images for Jean-Michel Jarre

Aliases: 1906, Electric Choo Choo Band, Foggy Joe, Jammie Jefferson, Jo Sherman, Pop Corn Orchestra, Superfly, The
In Groups: Dustbins, The

Profile: Son of Maurice Jarre, a composer of film music, who has written the scores to such films as Lawrence Of Arabia and Dr. Zhivago, among many others.

(c) Polar

01. John 00 Fleming & The Digital Blonde - Oxygene (Anton Chernikov Remix) [J00F]

Is it cover of Jean Michael Jarre?

ah - updates !

His name is Kostadin Katsarov

:friends: thanks you for your help. I sent a message yesterday at Facebook ( check ) :grinning:

btw - Oxygene is originally composed by Jean-Michel Jarre. You might add that name :grinning:​

John '00' Fleming
John '00' Fleming
Images for John '00' Fleming

Aliases: Transpeed
In Groups: 0.0db, S2POR, Supakane
Profile: DJ / Producer / Remixer

Location: Shaken, not stirred :mask: ~ :bully: United Kingdom :super:
1216541399_m.jpg
m_8caf121ad8ac813aa57548639df97971.jpg
m_00add6391862f7e833c5699ce72f8522.png

Digital Blonde, The
Digital Blonde, The
Images for Digital Blonde, The

Profile: The Digital Blonde is a very talented hard trance producer/remixer who also responds to the slightly more mundane name of Ricky Smith. After releasing a batch of singles on the Perfect World label around the turn of the century, he's now a favourite of superstar DJ John 00 Fleming and is currently often to be found on the J00F label.

Aliases: Orga, Ricky Smith (2)

Jean-Michel Jarre
Jean-Michel Jarre
Images for Jean-Michel Jarre

Aliases: 1906, Electric Choo Choo Band, Foggy Joe, Jammie Jefferson, Jo Sherman, Pop Corn Orchestra, Superfly, The
In Groups: Dustbins, The

Profile: Son of Maurice Jarre, a composer of film music, who has written the scores to such films as Lawrence Of Arabia and Dr. Zhivago, among many others.

(c) Polar

Oxygen

shittt i miss Flesh but at least i'm here now to listen 00.db :bow:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

huge start...

01. John 00 Fleming & The Digital Blonde - Oxygene (Anton Chernikov Remix) [J00F]

Is it cover of Jean Michael Jarre?

large parts if not all is composed by Jean-Michel Jarre for sure. Don't mess around: I got about all albums of this synth master :bow: :clap2: :mml:

:wall:

:sleeping: :lol: :cap: It goes beyond me, ignoring or even forgetting to add :wink: the very name of a performer. To me, any DJ comes 3rd or 4th.

1. composer. Here's were the music world starts. Without composer, no performer, no remixer, no DJ
2. performer. As soon as I hear a vocalist, I want to know his/her name. Any contribution to a track is entitled to be mentioned. How would you feel having contributed a given track - and your name was omitted ? :cap:
3. now it's time for remixer, eventually
4. and here's our DJ.

A composer can produce his creations very well without any of the numbers 2-4 :wink:
A performer's performance depends on a given composition. Yet a performer can do without a remixer or a DJ

Please keep these things in mind :captain:

Back