How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
And my current top dj Gareth Emery is making the big final!

I love his sound!!!

:choon: :megacrazy: :music: :dance: :super: :bravo: :dance: :megacrazy:

and by the way - I love these smileys here - they rock!!!!

have to go now friends... i hope to cu later again :)

for all djs, who played here (and who will play): thanks for your mixes :) will relisten later :friends:

Hey up everybody! :wave:
Got myself on the forum finally.
Enjoing Dj Cyre set.
:thankyou:

hey guys - thanx for listening to my set - and thanx for the nice words and the great feedback!

hope to see you all soon - tomorrow it's time for my radioshow FREE YOURSELF @ www.globalbeats.fm

and please keep in mind - I will celebrate my birthday at next TRANCE.MISSION in Ludwigsburg on 4th of December:
www.trance-mission.info! Together with my guests Manuel le Saux, Ferry Tayle, Charles McThorn and many more! CU there!

:music::super::music:

Last edited:
hey guys - thanx for listening to my set - and thanx for the nice words and the great feedback!

hope to see you all soon:

tomorrow it's time for my radioshow FREE YOURSELF @ www.globalbeats.fm

and please keep in mind - I will celebrate my birthday at next TRANCE.MISSION in Ludwigsburg on 4th of December:
www.trance-mission.info! Together with my guests Manuel le Saux, Ferry Tayle, Charles McThorn and many more! CU there!

:thankyou: see you soon :) But cannot come to your birthday :( :thankyou:

hope to see you all soon - tomorrow it's time for my radioshow FREE YOURSELF @ www.globalbeats.fm

sorry Carsten , hab nich viel mitbekommen von deinem set , aber das was ich hörte .......... klasse :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Amazing Even With SHocking Great Music..!!! HUuHuuuuu....!!!!!

el9y7.gif

Back