31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
I think those of us who are compelled to make music just do so mate! Whilst we've been on air I'm sure someone out there has been making the next anthem to take us by storm in 2009 :music:

I would've been if I hadn't had technical troubles setting up my studio grrr :wall:

That's sad. But I hope also for you in 2009 all the best! :hug:

--

Great so far Mat Zo! :)

it's time to say goodbye..imaybe the last one in 2008 :lolz:i'm off, need 2 sleep...:mask:

happy new year for everyone!! a better year! :smile:

ye and of course :loveah: the home of trance..and the world's best trance community :hug::hug::hug:

:wave: AHDDICTS!

Mat Zo EOYC 2008

01. ID - ID
02. 16 Bit Lolitas - Nobody Seems To Care
03. Mike Foyle - Bittersweet Nightshade (Original Remix)

it's time to say goodbye..imaybe the last one in 2008 :lolz:i'm off, need 2 sleep...:mask:

ye and of course :loveah: the home of trance..and the world's best trance community :hug::hug::hug:

Bye :miss:

happy new year aakos:hug:

the best for you in 2009:hug:

:wave:

See you later aakos! & Good night!

1st one was jaytech - sundance

sorry i didn't know what cressida was playing :lol:

Back