31-12-2008 End Of Year Countdown 2008

Which sets did you like best?

• Total voters
no more alone :) sorry guys should have asked Ottaviani on what his tracklist was before I mixed this. Ah well enjoy...great tune!

NewYear2009Card-Big.jpg

:hug: I must to go... We wish you all the best to AH Listenners and friends ! ^^ I hope this new year will be more awesome...

and Many Thanks too for all your supports for our music... we'll produce the best Progressive & Trance tracks, we hope ! lool

:beer2:

NewYear2009Card-Big.jpg

:hug: I must to go... We wish you all the best to AH Listenners and friends ! ^^ I hope this new year will be more awesome...

and Many Thanks too for all your supports for our music... we'll produce the best Progressive & Trance tracks, we hope ! lool

happy new year :hug::hug:

NewYear2009Card-Big.jpg

Happy New Year to you too, with a prosperous 2009 :hug:

NewYear2009Card-Big.jpg

for you too guys:hug::hug:

again this track? LOL:lol:

if you ask her, "what is your favourite music" she will answer "Paul van Dyk" and this since she is 1,5 years old. Now she is 3 :)

You are raising your child right! You are my hero! Ha! :hug::friends::cat:

for you too guys:hug::hug:

again this track? LOL:lol:

loool yeah more track with vocals especialy for you ! hahaha... Nooo... we have many future releases, i hope you'll like it ! ^^

see ya friends !

no more alone :) sorry guys should have asked Ottaviani on what his tracklist was before I mixed this. Ah well enjoy...great tune!

in a event like this you don't have control :smile:

Back