8YAMC

Here we go all enjoy :)

Rick Valentine
01: Scott Bond Vs Solarstone - 3rd Earth (Intro)

I've been tuned since the ending of Markus' set and can honestly say I have enjoyed every one of them... :dancing:

And thank you Rick Valentine for continuing to keep me up!! Active Sight - Out Of Our Lives :music::bravo:

... :dancing:

Classic Trance FTW!

I've been tuned since the ending of Markus' set and can honestly say I have enjoyed every one of them... :dancing:

And thank you Rick Valentine for continuing to keep me up!! Active Sight - Out Of Our Lives :music::bravo:

... :dancing:

That's dedication right there, i missed Markus's set :(

Rick Valentine
02: Active Sight - Out Of Our Lives
03: 4 Strings - Let It Rain
04: Matt Hardwick vs. Smith & Pledger - Day One (Above & Beyond's Big Room Remix)

Aye! :music::bravo:

One of the main reasons I'd love to live in England! The weather! Lover of rain here :wub:

:dancing:

We have had great weather here so far this Spring, alot hotter than normal and much warmer than alot of countries in Europe but now the rain has been here for the past 4 days :(

too bad this kind of trance is not produced any more :(

Very rarely indeed, hence why if you ever listen to my show on here it's totally different style, i normally play Progressive Trance (Kinda Markus Schulz style) but I was looking through some old vinyl i had from my uplifting days and thought id record an uplifting set, something i've not done for people before :)

Rick Valentine
02: Active Sight - Out Of Our Lives
03: 4 Strings - Let It Rain
04: Matt Hardwick vs. Smith & Pledger - Day One (Above & Beyond's Big Room Remix)
05: Aalto - Rush (Super8 vs. Orkidea Remix)

Saunatrance :choon:

We have had great weather here so far this Spring, alot hotter than normal and much warmer than alot of countries in Europe but now the rain has been here for the past 4 days :(
:LMAO: aww... :console:
I'm sure i would love that :grinning2:

Back