8YAMC

This & Marcus are not even prog trance. Tone Diary must get off AH!

Why are you listening to trance less now?

yaah, 3-4 years ago Marcus was playing good stuff. I can't stand why still he is on AH.FM
I think bacause of too much commercial sounds. I don't like bigroom, pling plang etc, so you know. I prefer techy sounds :devil:

I understand. :wink: We are expecting new family member, i'm in the thirteenth week and we are looking forward to the baby. :wub:

wow, good news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed

yaah, 3-4 years ago Marcus was playing good stuff. I can't stand why still he is on AH.FM
I think bacause of too much commercial sounds. I don't like bigroom, pling plang etc, so you know. I prefer techy sounds :devil:

Ahh i remember the more techy sounds from him :)
I also was a guest on his Tone Diary 100th episode.

I have been listening to more tech trance & techno myself too. But there is still some real trance produced.

"Progressive" is quite meaningless isn't it? The stuff called prog now varies hugely.

I have been listening to more tech trance & techno myself too. But there is still some real trance produced.

you're right, but look how many djs turn into commercial way..
thanks God that are labels, djs with good music :)

so now you have a break from gigs aren't you?

Of course. :) But i have a tolerant boyfriend and he knows that this is one of the things that i love (trance), so definitely not is all gigs for me end. :smile:

"Progressive" is quite meaningless isn't it? The stuff called prog now varies hugely.

today its hard to say what is what. Remember when Armin say when he played 10 years ago Komodo from Mauro Piccoto was trance, in these days people call it techno

images

Back