8YAMC

good lord does he rlly play that shit live?

His Asot 650 set in Argentina, the 2nd half is the best I have seen Dash in years.

Only seen him once at @ ASOT @ Privilege, Ibiza i watched him after my set and yeah there was some cheese, but not as bad as this.

hehe i like alot of music that have strong vocals in often love songs and acoustic music stuff that's not electronic.
BUT NEVER MIX THE TWO!!!! That's my 2 cents...
I respect that. I hate 99% of male singing in what would be trance without it.

Damnit I missed beginning of Orla. She didn't say anything did she?

Good morning guys. First of all congratulation to AH for 8YAMC, second I do not have so much time to follow the celebration due to hard studying for the university exams. :book: Maybe this evening and tomorrow morning I can find some time to follow the stream. Anyway, enjoy good trance and see you this evening!

:best::best:

What are u two talking about ? Am I not allowed to play music from different labels as well? Ive always did that so please dont involve Marcus into this.
Don't care how many labels you play from. But tcn86 & I preferred the styles you & Marcus used to play (which were different from each other).

Btw quite a while you had a livestream from your home with Sebastian Brandt, Linnea, & others. Great! Hope for another!

What are u two talking about ? Am I not allowed to play music from different labels as well? Ive always did that so please dont involve Marcus into this.

read all post and you will know what we talked about ok?

Back