9 Year Anniversary Massive Celebration on AH.FM 28-05-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Hi everyone :wave:

Lazarus - 9YAMC

1. Orbital vs Snatam Kaur - Belfast 2014 (Psymes rework)

I've gone with a theme for my set today. I'm so glad the event has now been dedicated to Stella too, I'm sure she would love that :smile:

:hmmm: but why delete the full thread, there can be marked the spam posts and delete only those :P

:yes: :iagree: My very thoughts, C!C@. Untill told, there were ' too many ' infections / spam to manually address (?)

hey ppl :wave:

Lazarus - 9YAMC

I've gone with a theme for my set today. I'm so glad the event has now been dedicated to Stella too, I'm sure she would love that :smile:

promising start \o/

I still remember my first steps into AH FM...
Lazarus were one of the first DJs, that I heard here... Oh man, I still in love with 2007/2008. I have no power and no reason to forget your sets since those times of brilliant music. Now, years later, I am so happy of that you keep the magical vibes alive. Thank you so much for this... Let the music be only with you! :smile: :music: :smile:

some cross website infection ? :confused: :hmmm:
i use adblockpro m but tweakers is whitelisted, ads are a large source for malware nowadays as you may know so if it was an ad it somehow must have been t.net then

Lazarus - 9YAMC

18120513762_59b8644f4f_o.jpg
:flowers: Cool start, Lazarus

Lazarus - 9YAMC

2. Defcon Audio - Trailblazer (New World's 2014 remix) [Defcon]

:wub:
:choon::choon:

I still remember my first steps into AH FM...
Lazarus were one of the first DJs, that I heard here... Oh man, I still in love with 2007/2008. I have no power and no reason to forget your sets since those times of brilliant music. Now, years later, I am so happy of that you keep the magical vibes alive. Thank you so much for this... Let the music be only with you! :smile: :music: :smile:

So glad to have you still with us mate! :smile:

It's especially fitting that this event is dedicated to Maria Stella too as if it were not for her I would probably have quit DJing before you even discovered me :music:

Lazarus - 9YAMC

maybe this set will reach heaven as trance can be heaven :love:

Lazarus - 9YAMC

2. Defcon Audio - Trailblazer (New World's 2014 remix) [Defcon]

:wub:

There are currently 52 users browsing this thread. (22 members and 30 guests)

danmark_ori, Squall+, Airsnake, Lazarus+, NedaKesha, chreddy+, ThePig+, SARAPHA, C!C@+, const92, MyStro023+, tranced34, Cloud 88+, TEKNO, EandGmusic+, TranceCoult, robertftw, sashanoise, tygger, Laffel, andycv83+, dzenio

So glad to have you still with us mate! :smile:

It's especially fitting that this event is dedicated to Maria Stella too as if it were not for her I would probably have quit DJing before you even discovered me :music:

... Yes, very bad news about Maria Stella :( ... I hope her soul rest in piece!

Back