9 Year Anniversary Massive Celebration on AH.FM 28-05-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
(c) Discogs

Carrie went on to work with Miami DJ/Producer Markus Schulz, Swedish DJ/Producer Mike Shiver and with Hungary's Shane 54. She made brief but significant appearances on a number of Anjunabeats releases, including Tranquility Base "Surrender" and Above & Beyond vs. Andy Moor "Air For Life".

Carrie Skipper
Carrie Skipper
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Carrie Skipper

Cool Polar Always with the Info and How are you and your Cat doing today then man :grinning: :)

Thank you for quoting Carrie Skipper :mml: :friends: Both cats are outdoors atm. Jacky stayed the major part of the night with me. After the set of Above the Clouds, the three of us :cap: :cat: :cat: did have a walk in the early morning, between 05:15 and 06:00. Then I set the alarm for this set by Lazarus (auto-woke up an hour earlier) :grinning:

:O Ressurection :O :choonalert: :choon:

Love this one :music:

Lazarus - 9YAMC

1. Orbital vs Snatam Kaur - Belfast 2014 (Psymes rework)
2. Defcon Audio - Trailblazer (New World's 2014 remix) [Defcon]
3. Insigma - Insigma (Silica rework)
4. Asha - JJ Tribute (Bryan Kearney rework)
5. Aly & Fila - Key Of Life (Kinetica remake)
6. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Running Man 2011 recover)
7. Above & Beyond featuring Carrie Skipper - Air For Life (Rob Corbo remix)
8. Pervading Call - Destiny (Matt Farmer 2015 remix)
9. Sash featuring Tina Cousins - Mysterious Times (Touchstone remix)
10. Fictivision vs C-Quence - Symbols (UDM 2014 bootleg)
11. Push - Universal Nation (Mitcham & Alexander 15 year rework)
12. Paul van Dyk - For An Angel (Oxygen remix)
13. PPK - Resurection (Tuomas L bootleg)

The past is always with us

great first hour :clap:

http://www.discogs.com/PPK-ResuRection/master/146869
PPK ‎– ResuRection
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance
Year: 2001

:: PPK - ResuRection | Perfecto ::

There are currently 56 users browsing this thread. (22 members and 34 guests)

danmark_ori, const92, Jonathan Mullett+, C!C@+, sashanoise, ThePig+, SARAPHA, Toons, Cloud 88+, chreddy+, Squall+, Lazarus+, MyStro023+, TheParagon, j0ss, tygger, coekieman, gmalovestrance0312+, TranceCoult, healey_russell, Airsnake, DJMIL4N

It's been around a couple of years or more now this rework, can't remember if it was ever posted as a freebie or not though but check their Soundcloud pages, you never know :)
Yes its on Soundcloud Lazarus :)

tumblr_n0fy6pNicl1ssnp7ro1_500.gif

:choon::choon::choon:

Thank you for quoting Carrie Skipper :mml: :friends: Both cats are outdoors atm. Jacky stayed the major part of the night with me. After the set of Above the Clouds, the three of us :cap: :cat: :cat: did have a walk in the early morning, between 05:15 and 06:00. Then I set the alarm for this set by Lazarus (auto-woke up an hour earlier) :grinning:
Two of ours were out last night and it was raining but I thought it would be OK as I expected the twins to wake up in an hour or two. Instead they slept through until 5am! Soggy cats were not happy lol :ee:

http://www.discogs.com/PPK-ResuRection/master/146869
PPK ‎– ResuRection
Genre: Electronic
Style: Trance
Year: 2001

:: PPK - ResuRection | Perfecto ::

There are currently 56 users browsing this thread. (22 members and 34 guests)

danmark_ori, const92, Jonathan Mullett+, C!C@+, sashanoise, ThePig+, SARAPHA, Toons, Cloud 88+, chreddy+, Squall+, Lazarus+, MyStro023+, TheParagon, j0ss, tygger, coekieman, gmalovestrance0312+, TranceCoult, healey_russell, Airsnake, DJMIL4N

i have that CD somewhere :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml::mml:

Two of ours were out last night and it was raining but I thought it would be OK as I expected the twins to wake up in an hour or two. Instead they slept through until 5am! Soggy cats were not happy lol :ee:

When they want :w00t: to, both Jacky and Liana do know how to stay dry. Both smart kitties are streetwise by now (3 years each). Yet: Liana is indifferent getting wet by rain (or snow). This crazy 'little tiger' I saw rolling on the ground, before my home (yes: front door open) after a walk in the rain. Now it comes: when still raining ! :lolz:

:mml: :mml: :mml:

Back