Above the Clouds - Gent Trance Division Radio Show 013 on AH.FM 22-03-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Did you hack my computer?? :ee:

Above the Clouds - Gent Trance Division Radio Show 013

01. Blue Silence & Matt Chowski - Nothing to Fear (New World Epic Intro Mix) [Beyond The Stars]
02. Squarz Kamel - Key Of Happiness (Abide Remix) [Gent Trance Division] WORLD PREMIERE
03. Christish presents MANA - Kimochi (Simon O'Shine Remix) [Suanda]
04. Mhammed El Alami & Illitheas & Johannes Fischer - Breath Of Life (Original Mix) [Abora]

:lol: :)

No just love these tunes ...so I remember them :wink:

I know the problem about being send to another thread when you click the link on top of the page.

Im surprised that as many people have found the thread given the error.

Popped this track in my most recent mix aswell. Good release.

More Gent stuff later??

:lol: :)

No just love these tunes ...so I remember them :wink:

Pretty sure you don't know this one :p

01. Blue Silence & Matt Chowski - Nothing to Fear (New World Epic Intro Mix) [Beyond The Stars]
02. Squarz Kamel - Key Of Happiness (Abide Remix) [Gent Trance Division] WORLD PREMIERE
04. Mhammed El Alami & Illitheas & Johannes Fischer - Breath Of Life (Original Mix) [Abora]
05. Frank Datillo - Good Vs. Evil (New World Remix) [Gent Trance Division] WORLD PREMIERE

Emanuele Congeddu bassline :)

beautiful tune.

Love it :choonalert:

Wonderful melody

Another belter from uplifting Maestro Ronny K. :love:

05. Frank Datillo - Good Vs. Evil (New World Remix) [Gent Trance Division] WORLD PREMIERE
06. BluSkay - Return To The Classic (Ronny K. Emotion Remix) [Motiv8]

Really fine trancer.

Out this monday :wink:

06. BluSkay - Return To The Classic (Ronny K. Emotion Remix) [Motiv8]
07. Conrad Winged - Katharsis (Hiroki Nagamine Remix) [Gent Trance Division]

:music::music::music:

Tunetastic

tuned in :music:
hello David hello all :wave:
nightshifts this weekend i woke up after 4hours sleeping for today's premier league :cap:
will listening to the show and watching the game :)

thread fixed now forum will link the thread soon, sorry David you uploaded a bit late :)

Back