Afterhours.FM on Mobile

After updating my iOS version to 7.1 the app is not streaming anymore. Same happens with other radio streaming apps.
Before i had no problems, the app was streaming fine on WiFi and 3G.
So i guess it's something related to the 7.1 update.
Is anyone else having this issue?

P.S Im using the free version of the app.

thats very odd... if other apps dont work either then its something to do with 7.1 ... i hope apple fixes it.

After updating my iOS version to 7.1 the app is not streaming anymore. Same happens with other radio streaming apps.
Before i had no problems, the app was streaming fine on WiFi and 3G.
So i guess it's something related to the 7.1 update.
Is anyone else having this issue?

P.S Im using the free version of the app.

thats very odd... if other apps dont work either then its something to do with 7.1 ... i hope apple fixes it.

I consider myself to be a computer expert, i work as a coder and network infrastructure. I tried all i could think of to make the app work again.
This morning i was chatting with a few friends about how limited knowledge have some of the workers from call centers. We laughed at the "Have you tried turning it off and on" reference from the tv show The IT Crowd.
And then it hit....have a i tried turning my phone off and on ???
Guess what..i "turned it off and on" and now the app works fine. Also all the other radio streaming apps. :))
So it's not an iOS 7.1 bug.
Lesson learned ! :)

hmm thanks for this, as it may help others :) glad its sorted

I consider myself to be a computer expert, i work as a coder and network infrastructure. I tried all i could think of to make the app work again.
This morning i was chatting with a few friends about how limited knowledge have some of the workers from call centers. We laughed at the "Have you tried turning it off and on" reference from the tv show The IT Crowd.
And then it hit....have a i tried turning my phone off and on ???
Guess what..i "turned it off and on" and now the app works fine. Also all the other radio streaming apps. :))
So it's not an iOS 7.1 bug.
Lesson learned ! :)

was just wondering, since iOS 7 was released the new design of the apple phone has changed, is the AfterHours FM app being updated to suit the new phones, feels a bit outdated when using it compared to the new website design and player

was just wondering, since iOS 7 was released the new design of the apple phone has changed, is the AfterHours FM app being updated to suit the new phones, feels a bit outdated when using it compared to the new website design and player

thanks for message.. were in process of looking for new IOS dev to redo the app...

i just recently discovered that there's an app for afterhours, and life's been a bliss for the last week with all the good music

Hello All,

Any idea if there is work being done for a Windows Universal APP/Player.
With the current platform it wouldbe great to share PC/Mobile apps and features as this is a W10 feature.

Back