Afterhours.FM on Mobile

No idea mate. Well, sux to be me I guess :E
I'll try some wi-fi when it will be possible. Some connection issues probably, but that's strange, cuz I got 3 more i-net\fm radio apps and they all work just fine for ~96kbps quality

Last edited:
finally made it
F36427E8-D18D-4720-982E-9BCBC442BD39-7931-0000067DFA061367.jpg

Love it!! I have a Galaxy Mini (Android 2.2) and the app goes perfect!!

The app isn't working for me :(
I open it but it just loads and loads and nothing,but in winamp on shoutcast it works perfectly

Hi there, bought the ah.fm player on the GooglePlay store a short while ago. A few feature requests however!

- Ability to select what region to play from.
- Maybe a widget to show what's playing on my main screen?
- Horizontial view? :)

The app isn't working for me :(
I open it but it just loads and loads and nothing,but in winamp on shoutcast it works perfectly

make sure wifi only mode is not selected...

Hi there, bought the ah.fm player on the GooglePlay store a short while ago. A few feature requests however!

- Ability to select what region to play from.
- Maybe a widget to show what's playing on my main screen?
- Horizontial view? :)

thanks for feed back .. will note it :) our streams connect to the closest possible stream via your location automatic.

and add Low Bitrate for mobile data streaming please :)

I use the mobile app on my Android phone. This is the free version.

If the following feature was added I would go for the other one:

- ability to see posts on the current thread
- ability to post to the current thread

I spend more and more time being tuned while on the move or away from a keyboard. But it would be great to have a line into the current thread.

hello Bjerre :friends:
But it would be great to have a line into the current thread.

i have nokia 808 what is not android even not windows phone, but if i wrote to my default browser what the phone has: www.ah.fm/player the web player works good and showing what the currently set playing, if i click on the name: the phone opening a new tab with the thread of the currently set, where i just have to log in and can posting and reading others posts :smile:

hello Bjerre :friends:

i have nokia 808 what is not android even not windows phone, but if i wrote to my default browser what the phone has: www.ah.fm/player the web player works good and showing what the currently set playing, if i click on the name: the phone opening a new tab with the thread of the currently set, where i just have to log in and can posting and reading others posts :smile:

This works on Android as well. So this is sort of the thing I look for, but still via the browser and not that easy to use.

I use the mobile app on my Android phone. This is the free version.

If the following feature was added I would go for the other one:

- ability to see posts on the current thread
- ability to post to the current thread

I spend more and more time being tuned while on the move or away from a keyboard. But it would be great to have a line into the current thread.

And then the posts could be "signed" with: posted via the mobile AH.FM app.

Back