AH 2.0 - New Website / Forums plus much more

dan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, 16 years, were still here and strong. Music pushes us, makes us feel good and helps us to unite. I have had amazing time running the station, met many amazing people and most of all great music of all types.

Moving forward, forums are great but old, they served us amazing 3+ millions posts and many great events/ shows! In next few weeks, you will see some changes coming, a whole brand new website, will be a forefront of AH! Schedule, News, Official AHFM Podcast, Events and much much more. This will be the first phase of the move to AHFM 2.0, second phase will be new forums, we will be moving to Xenforo, latest security and technology, and don't worry all your posts will be migrated over.

Once both phases are done, we will be looking for new staff, article authors who love to write all types of articles.

Expect new shows, and not only Trance as were opening the doors to EDM.

Thank you all for your support over the years, some great memories that will always stay with us.

:captain: Looking forward to what's ahead of us Dan ! :grinning: :loveah:

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

danmark_ori, Dan+

Oh! That's a sweet news! Can't wait to see the new layout! :super:

Looking forward to it!

not liking it at the moment sorry to say because i just typed in ah.fm/player & usually you can easily see who`s been on & who`s coming up next but its not like that anymore,
perfect example is at the bottom of the screen it says reznor is currently playing but its anyones guess who was on before him or who is next i cant see anything & on the schedule it only says whos on at 3pm wednesday but who is on throughout the night?

the old platform displayed everything

Dan , guys , anyone involved , big big congratulations for the launch of the new / upgraded site .. Without exaggerations , this looks like a tremendous job and being also one of the oldest members of the radio station , i am truly pleased of how now it all looks. Well done to everyone , the best is yet to come .

• Love
Reactions: dan
Cool! Great job! Wonderful look!

• Love
not liking it at the moment sorry to say because i just typed in ah.fm/player & usually you can easily see who`s been on & who`s coming up next but its not like that anymore,
perfect example is at the bottom of the screen it says reznor is currently playing but its anyones guess who was on before him or who is next i cant see anything & on the schedule it only says whos on at 3pm wednesday but who is on throughout the night?

the old platform displayed everything

The main page of ah.fm clearly displays the currently airing content, which is visible on all players available including pop-up, bottom main player on the ah.fm/player page, and now also at the top of these forums. Additionally, the following three shows are also displayed. In the future, we will attempt to link it to the threads. We apologize if you are dissatisfied with this feature, but we have invested months of hard work to implement it. We appreciate your feedback, as it is always valuable to us. Much love!

Hey folks. It's nice to have a fresh version. Where is the Dark Mode? Why using the Font "Times New Roman" in 2023?

Hey folks. It's nice to have a fresh version. Where is the Dark Mode? Why using the Font "Times New Roman" in 2023?
Dark mode might come in near future, i dont know how your getting times roman, we dont even have such font enabled

Dark mode might come in near future, i dont know how your getting times roman, we dont even have such font enabled
Okay, thanks. It was a general setting in FireFox, sorry

It would be great to have the auto-link to the currently playing forum post at least on the forum when we click on the show like it was previously.

And a dark mode please :cool:

I love the new website, great job it looks clean!

Back