AH 2.0 - New Website / Forums plus much more

Oh it's been a along time I wasn't around, it's so good seeing the forum still up! thanks god dnd't forget the password though :good:
Loving the new site design!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dan
i forgot for :O and ohmy and puff
the old smilies were good at moving and accurately describing the current music or the topic being discussed.

I think it would be best to remove all the old smiles as isn't working with the new forums. Time to get new ones. It will be a task to get codes already in forums to match new images. 😉 Out with old and in with the new Dan. 😁👍 @dan

I think it would be best to remove all the old smiles as isn't working with the new forums. Time to get new ones. It will be a task to get codes already in forums to match new images. 😉 Out with old and in with the new Dan. 😁👍 @dan
Im adding slowly the ones that are mostly used, I added majority of them already. :) :hug:

The box with the info about who is playing and upcoming streams looks... barren. In comparison to the rest it looks like it was taken from notepad or word document and crudely merged with the rest, better looking, forum.

The box with the info about who is playing and upcoming streams looks... barren. In comparison to the rest it looks like it was taken from notepad or word document and crudely merged with the rest, better looking, forum.
it will be changed in near future.

Is there any way to see online users browsing the thread like it was before? Probably should be any "members online", "user activity", "viewers" widget, addon or module or something like that. :hmmm:

Is there any way to see online users browsing the thread like it was before? Probably should be any "members online", "user activity", "viewers" widget, addon or module or something like that. :hmmm:
No there is no such function, but maybe in future they will add it.

Gifs have been added using 3rd party Giphy :) please do not abuse it :p

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Dan, guys, I "met" you just recently but let me say that any change, until it is an evolution and a progress, it is just the most welcome thing nowadays to keep the wave of the success that you deserve!

Keep it up and can't wait for further updates! :w00t:

Back