AH.FM Flash Player

how do you like the player?

• AH player Rox!!

Votes: 57 57.0%
  • Its ok

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • bahh dont really care for it, I use a software player.

Votes: 18 18.0%

• Total voters
The flash player is super fine, thanks for this.
Now i´m trying to play at my work and therefore i wonder what´s the format of the stream, mp3? If anybody know this, please let me know.

Thanks/Hilox

The flash player is super fine, thanks for this.
Now i´m trying to play at my work and therefore i wonder what´s the format of the stream, mp3? If anybody know this, please let me know.

Thanks/Hilox

when you launch the player it connects to 192k by default firewall friendly, you can click on low which is 96k also firewall friendly.

Both are MP3.

thank you and spread the player.

Someone mentioned getting an embed code for this..I still see it as an excellent idea and a very good way to spread the word.

Unless there's something I missed..?

well the thing with an embed is that it will play only as long as the page is open... as soon as you follow a link, the player will stop and will have to reconnect, rebuffer etc if it's present on the new page as well.

..and that in turn probably affects your bandwidth or something?

Nice done, very good

really nice addition, i really like it, volume is needed :)

They should make this a facebook application

Listening through it now. It works great, Dan. And it's LOUD! :super::music:

It would make a GREAT MySpace/FaceBook app. :grinning::cat:

Its perfect to use in the office. Nice work!

Thanks Dan!

mac help

Hi,
I'd like to be able to use a player that works on mac..and where I can see the title of songs/artists as they are being played. I am using itunes and it doesn't support this (as far as I can tell.)

also, can i listen to you on my cell phone? i have sprint.

Just found you all this weekend, and I haven't been able to stop listening. I'm so hooked and glad there is a community here too.

cheers!

kt:super:

Hi,
I'd like to be able to use a player that works on mac..and where I can see the title of songs/artists as they are being played. I am using itunes and it doesn't support this (as far as I can tell.)

also, can i listen to you on my cell phone? i have sprint.

Just found you all this weekend, and I haven't been able to stop listening. I'm so hooked and glad there is a community here too.

cheers!

kt:super:

hello there, our flash player works on mac also Afterhours Radio Player
I dont know what cell phone you have but if its a Nokia you can also tune in, just download their software here: Nokia Europe - Internet Radio - Internet and FM Radio - Music - Explore services

cheers mate im glad your enjoying it.

i live the designm of the player and works great. Cheers to Ravex Studio. :grinning:

great job has been done, but i can't find volume control
over all its comfortable, specially when u listen to AH in office while workin')))

This is awesome news! The player looks and works great, really good job Dan. Props to RaVeX for doing this :friends:
:drunk::loveah::drunk:

great
it works in SL too !

<3 wooooottttt

Back