AH FM T Shirt

Just ordered my tee: Afterhours.FM Original T-Shirt MEN

:super:Excited :super:

I was wishing Dan would have an end of year 1/2 off sale on the t's so i could get one on the cheap...maybe next year...:ee:

I was wishing Dan would have an end of year 1/2 off sale on the t's so i could get one on the cheap...maybe next year...:ee:

not enough change under the couch? :p:p:p

not enough change under the couch? :p:p:p

takes more than change... my tee was $30 (usd) :p But I bought it because I love AH.fm :bow:

T Shirt

Large T Shirt has arrived and its a bit tight on me i would say more like a medium I either need to sell it on to someone or return it for an XL can someone Help Please do not fancy paying return postage to Polska PLEASE Moderators or someone Help its to small for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS i think 45" chest for large is a bit on the generous side or I have bigger moobs than I thought LOL:super:

looks like I might have to sell it anyone interested?

i wanna t-shirt but i would prefer the font to be in a different color...and the shirt needs more action...

HEY! Does anyone know how much it would cost to get a shirt to Argentina ?:blink:
tanks :smile:

HEY! Does anyone know how much it would cost to get a shirt to Argentina ?:blink:
tanks :smile:

Just go through the order process, but don't complete it. They tell you how much they're charging BEFORE you actually pay...
:lolz:

i wanna t-shirt but i would prefer the font to be in a different color...and the shirt needs more action...

Ferry Corsten's online store has a cool interface for choosing what you want your gear to look like. :grinning:

Ferry Corsten's online store has a cool interface for choosing what you want your gear to look like. :grinning:

yea i know i like his design in t-shirts i was thinking of getting one...thanks...i wonder if they have the shirt with my space default...i really like that one...

yea i know i like his design in t-shirts i was thinking of getting one...thanks...i wonder if they have the shirt with my space default...i really like that one...

You should check with jarminvonnitely about the tee he ordered and see if he'd give you a deal, since he can't wear it :p (bummer man, sorry)

Way late, but w00t!

I got my shirt about a week ago... I washed it, and stretched it (to make it longer) then hung it to dry. I like it a lot.

I would recommend to anyone buying one, that they do not put it in the dryer: LET IT AIR DRY. (unless it's too big, and you want to shrink it...)

I'll post pictures of it in action later on :)

AH.FM shirts were dropped in price..

soon a new panel will be done so you can customize your own shirts how you like it:)

hugs all

AH.FM shirts were dropped in price..

soon a new panel will be done so you can customize your own shirts how you like it:)

hugs all

GREAT! I'll have to get a few more :)

Back