AH FM T Shirt

Hi,

seems to be a browser related problem... I just installed Chrome 16 and with Chrome I can switch to english with the flag button (IE 8 did not work).

Much better now :) Status of my Order: Processing...

Regards

thank you for your feedback

Finally got our shirts (they arrived already on thursday, but we were on holiday)! Really nice! :super:
Hope I got a chance to wear it soon...

i want a t Shirt but i am from Mexico, as I can get? and what is the price??? :)

Hi,

First at all, i'm sorry for my bad english. I'd would like to order the "Original Hoody - Mens (xxl)". But when i'm at the website of xt24.eu, the FAQ is not availble in english. I did click at the english logo, but the language on the website didnt change.

Would anyway help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

First at all, i'm sorry for my bad english. I'd would like to order the "Original Hoody - Mens (xxl)". But when i'm at the website of xt24.eu, the FAQ is not availble in english. I did click at the english logo, but the language on the website didnt change.

Would anyway help me out?

Thanks in advance.

hey mate im sorry for your troubles, however were currently redoing whole store, please bare with us :)

Okidoki. Any indentication when the store is up and running correctly again?

Any news on the online store? .. Christmas approaches and I want a T-Shirt for myself :grinning2:
Ack, now that you mentioned it... :bully:

XT24.eu is still down for maintenance. The whole site's being revamped along with the site's AH.FM shop now (with new stuff too!). And there's still no knowing whatsoever of when it'll finish up. We're just hoping it'll finish soon. It's going to be a little longer till anyone (including me) can get a T-Shirt...

The store is up and running. But the FAQ is still not available in the english language. I'm wondering if this is normal or a translation is on its way.

Please help me out.

The store is up and running. But the FAQ is still not available in the english language. I'm wondering if this is normal or a translation is on its way.

Please help me out.

its up but still not fixed .. were in touch with the merchant to get it all fixed.

How do I get a couple T-Shirts and lanyards if I could? Send me a private message with information on how or where to get one. Cheers

Still the store isnt fixed yet. To bad, now i'm sad. I'd like to order some stuff. I think i can learn the polish (and english) language faster than the store is store is up and running again. :dontknow:

Last edited:

Back