Airwave vs. Rising Star - Sunspot 2006 (Distant Land Remix) 320kbps

DistantLand

Registered
Reaction score
Airwave vs. Rising Star - Sunspot 2006 (Distant Land Remix):

One of my remixes!

Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/22305461/Airwave_-_Sunspot__Distant_Land_Remix_-TheBIGN.mp3.html

Enjoy! :)

Nice work man, what software/hardware do you use?

I would try fattening up the synths and adding a tiny bit of reverb on the bass. (An EQ on the bass would be good too to give it more flavor). But I really liek the structure, it is a nice chilled version.

Gonna sus this when I get home!

Wow this is a really high-quality remix! You defiantly know how to produce fairly well. Only thing I could say you could improve is to phatten it up a little big. Make it really thick and lush ;-)

Pce,
DJS

LMK said:
Nice work man, what software/hardware do you use?

I would try fattening up the synths and adding a tiny bit of reverb on the bass. (An EQ on the bass would be good too to give it more flavor). But I really liek the structure, it is a nice chilled version.
Thanks for the tips! I really wanted it to be more uplifting than the original airwave version. I use FL Studio with bunch of VSTs and yamaha keyboard from 2000. ;)

djsentinel said:
Wow this is a really high-quality remix! You defiantly know how to produce fairly well. Only thing I could say you could improve is to phatten it up a little big. Make it really thick and lush ;-)

Pce,
DJS
Thanks! Usually my mastering sucks but it came out pretty good. I see if i can thicken it up! :D

The best thing you can do now is just practice. I know, it gets better and better. You got something, just keep it up!

Pce,
DJS

what a quality tune .... if i wouldnt know i should say this is a released tune
8,8/10

This is an ace tune! Well done!

Mind if I use it in a mix down the line?

im going to fix it up someday when i got time again.... so it wont sound so repeative!

woooow,the whole Remixes of this Choon are amazing for sure mate,
thnx alot for the effort :)

thanks guys, mix if you want.... one of my polish buddies already spinned it on his show! :)

Back