Allen & Heath?

Abominus

Registered
Reaction score
Okay, your opinions on Allen & Heath mixers, etc.

Go!!:super:

Abominus

:music:

I have never used one, but from what I've heard and just from looking at videos of them, they look shit hot.

[YOUTUBE]XjRKLHUqYAE[/YOUTUBE]

Check that out :wow:

I have never used one, but from what I've heard and just from looking at videos of them, they look shit hot.

That mixer is sick nasty:wow:

Look at all of the cool lights!!:lol:

That one is the Xone 3D. More info on it here:
ALLEN & HEATH :: WORLD CLASS MIXERS

So, I am guessing that they are better than the Pioneer's and pricier then?

I need to check out where I can find them in the States.:music:

Hmmmmmm. Check this out:
DJ Mixers At Sam Ash

Those are the prices here in the U.S. :smile1:

:music:

That mixer is sick nasty:wow:

Look at all of the cool lights!!:lol:

That one is the Xone 3D. More info on it here:
ALLEN & HEATH :: WORLD CLASS MIXERS

So, I am guessing that they are better than the Pioneer's and pricier then?

I need to check out where I can find them in the States.:music:

I think the guy is running it through Albeton Live in that video, to make a live track.

I can't say that they are better than Pioneers as I have not used either unfortunately. Although allot of people swear by Allen & Heath technology. They do look sexy though huh?

In terms of price comparrison, just from a quick glance,

DJ Mixers - Allen & Heath - Xone02 Mixer - decks.co.uk

The xone 02 doesn't have any on board effects, and is priced around £370

DJ Mixers - Pioneer - DJM400 Mixer - decks.co.uk

That's the nearest Pioneer in terms of price, for £350, but comes with effects...

I think the guy is running it through Albeton Live in that video, to make a live track.

I can't say that they are better than Pioneers as I have not used either unfortunately. Although allot of people swear by Allen & Heath technology. They do look sexy though huh?

In terms of price comparrison, just from a quick glance,

DJ Mixers - Allen & Heath - Xone02 Mixer - decks.co.uk

The xone 02 doesn't have any on board effects, and is priced around £370

DJ Mixers - Pioneer - DJM400 Mixer - decks.co.uk

That's the nearest Pioneer in terms of price, for £350, but comes with effects...

Dude, the Xone2 over there is like, $760 and I would pay like, what, $500!!!

Wow. What the heck is going on in the UK???!!:wow:

my opinion can be summed up in one word: expensive :p :)

They're all right, but I've always thought they're like a Ford Focus of mixers compared to Pioneers which are like Lambourghini's. And if they were both the same price (which A&H and Pioneers are generally) I'd go for the Lambo every time :)

hey, i drive a focus:wow:

They're all right, but I've always thought they're like a Ford Focus of mixers compared to Pioneers which are like Lambourghini's. And if they were both the same price (which A&H and Pioneers are generally) I'd go for the Lambo every time :)

So, are you saying that A&H are sort of like, lower end stuff? I thought that they are top of the line?!

I guess that my first mixer should be a Pioneer then.:music:

Im not a DJ or anything, but I know that A&H is not low end at all...if Pioneers were Lamborginis then a&h's are jaguars

Im not a DJ or anything, but I know that A&H is not low end at all...if Pioneers were Lamborginis then a&h's are jaguars

^this!

No way are A&H low end!

Just some pro A&H links for you,

[ - Have you listened to the latest Anjunabeats goodies @ CDJshop.com yet? - ]

djm600 Vs Xone 62 [Archive] - Dancemuzik.com

And there were more besides, I think the general consensus is that if Pioneer is a Lamborgini, then A&H is a Rolls Royce, might not be as packed full of features but it's built to perfection. :p

Back