Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Good morning Polar :wave: :cap:

This morning we had the first real snow :love:

ah ok ! :good: at least you know it's winter :icecream: had a walk (again through the rain) with my both cats. Now they're dry again, had their food (me: my coffee) and sleeping (one downstairs, the other next to me) :sleeping: preparing some info's for Johnny L's set at 12:00 CET :cap:

Why bother : name is mentioned already, only lacking the very last part. Yet, that's not unusual for some (to me) unknown reason. Does happen more often. Here too: just compare with the other label names

| Elliptical Sun Energies ::

| Elliptical Sun Melodies ::

| Elliptical Sun Recordings ::

Although these 3 labels are all partner labels (not sublabels of each other), they are 3 very different labels catering to different sounds. Someone who liked these tracks (from this label) and would like to hear more from this label, should be able to know the correct name of the label no? If it just says Elliptical Sun, the person would search and get 3 different labels, not knowing which one to follow/check out. So, it's important to write the correct name of the correct label for reference purposes :)

This is somewhat similar to saying a track was released on "Soho Music", not knowing whether it was Red Soho, White Soho, Blue Soho, Vital Soho, etc. Hope that made sense :)

Time to clean the snow outside :)

DOPt3lWs2tnBwV6QOJ7m43eYFXv9kHOIMAXZwfJc28zt1i8GO2Y_dHI1Xs1UlqAe0p5Z5j-G0-YfNpmoV9yCfSGBh6Sb7H-SKPxvt1v-OtF5EqpHSMN_7_95zAUgRBX1Cgi_fOF8YzbReRdL=s0-d-e1-ft
Just found ! :ee:

http://www.nature.com/news/why-boredom-is-anything-but-boring-1.19140?utm_source=howtogeek&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter :book:

Although these 3 labels are all partner labels (not sublabels of each other), they are 3 very different labels catering to different sounds. Someone who liked these tracks (from this label) and would like to hear more from this label, should be able to know the correct name of the label no? If it just says Elliptical Sun, the person would search and get 3 different labels, not knowing which one to follow/check out. So, it's important to write the correct name of the correct label for reference purposes :)

This is somewhat similar to saying a track was released on "Soho Music", not knowing whether it was Red Soho, White Soho, Blue Soho, Vital Soho, etc. Hope that made sense :)

ah ok, makes sense to me: after your speech :hmmm: :good: Going to add the ' last mile ' , adding the tail parts of the Label names, MoeFarid ! :cap: In the end, your patient explanation does convince me :ee:

Last edited by Squall; Today at 09:33. :book: :smile: ah, Squall :bumpit: (I just browsed one page back :book:) was earlier: apparently, Squall was convinced too :wink:

ah ok, makes sense to me: after your speech :hmmm: :good: Going to add the ' last mile ' , adding the tail parts of the Label names, MoeFarid ! :cap: In the end, your patient explanation does convince me :ee:

Hahaha, thanks for the edits guys! I really appreciate your understanding, I have to spread the word about this label, because it's somewhat new (but it's owned by the same guy who owns the other 2 labels I mentioned), and I'm the manager of this label! So trying to spread the word :)

Have to make sure anyone who likes the music this label releases, is able to find it easily! :)

Hahaha, thanks for the edits guys! I really appreciate your understanding, I have to spread the word about this label, because it's somewhat new (but it's owned by the same guy who owns the other 2 labels I mentioned), and I'm the manager of this label! So trying to spread the word :)

Have to make sure anyone who likes the music this label releases, is able to find it easily! :)

Yes, you're right :grinning: it's all about choices here: a request like yours I hardly (ever ? :hmmm:) did read: most mentioning of Labels goes by uncommented. I myself tend to focus more on correct spelling of names and the not! :chair: ignoring of names of singers :cap: Each his/her own :mml:

download link added ↑ (1st post)

add 05: Mhammed El Alami & Naoufal Lamrani - Perfection [Always Alive]

Tracklist:

01. SCHALA - Algorithm [Enhanced Progressive]
02. Matson - Avocado [Always Alive]
03. WildOnes feat. David Julien - You Dancing (Daniel Kandi remix) [Enhanced]
04. Frank Waanders & Izzy Meusen - Capsaicin [Always Alive]
05. Mhammed El Alami & Naoufal Lamrani - Perfection [Always Alive]
06. Andrew & White - Pandora (Aimoon Remix) [Maracaido Records]
07. Edelways - Sorrow [Elliptical Sun Energies]
08. Arcuate - Pismo [Elliptical Sun Energies]
09. Cold Rush & Mhammed El Alami - Aviana [Forthcoming on Always Alive!]