Android Phone Users ("Google" phones)

Supports aac+, m3u, pls, mp3, mp4, mp4a and mpeg audio formats.

nice app will check it out when i get my droid :p

It's almost time for me aswell to get a new phone. Only I can't decied which...

Candidates are:

Nexus One aka Google Phone
SE X10
iPhone 3GS

It's almost time for me aswell to get a new phone. Only I can't decied which...

Candidates are:

Nexus One aka Google Phone
SE X10
iPhone 3GS

same here ..budget for phone no more then 300US
,but want to be sure I get AH somehow first bfr I buy

very good review and comparison for the Nexus one against the iPhone

[YOUTUBE]q6UL9uUxwEU[/YOUTUBE]

I just bought a Motorola Droid (here in Brazil they named it Milestone)...

I´m very satisfied with the phone...and will now install the DroidLive app to listen to AH....:super::super:

Hey Laz - the g2 is pretty sexy; good choice. :)

I like DroidLive a lot. I use it for AH.fm in my car or at lunch when I'm not at my desk. I don't know of an official or unofficial android app for the AH stream, but DroidLive works great and has a free version. Really easy to use.

Like I said, I'd love to make a quick and dirty app for android phones, but our clients have us really busy for the next 4 months. :/

Anyone else have any thoughts?

I like DroidLive a lot. I use it for AH.fm in my car or at lunch when I'm not at my desk. I don't know of an official or unofficial android app for the AH stream, but DroidLive works great and has a free version. Really easy to use.

Like I said, I'd love to make a quick and dirty app for android phones, but our clients have us really busy for the next 4 months. :/

If I do supply you with graphics, can you change it from "quick and dirty" to super and sexy?

If I do supply you with graphics, can you change it from "quick and dirty" to super and sexy?

Giggidy-giggidy... giggidy... gigGIDY GIGGIDY GOOOOOOOOoooOOOO.</quagmire>

I'm not in the position to make promises... but... perhaps?:mask:

google nexus one looks nice !

A mate bought one and likes my Droid better. I refused to use his phone because I don't want to *NOT* want my Droid :) I don't have anything bad to say about it.... and we have Windows Mobile phones to thank for that. :lol:

Thanks mate, have grabbed this one now, cheers for the recommendation :grinning:

any updates,
about to order ..google phone..

Giggidy-giggidy... giggidy... gigGIDY GIGGIDY GOOOOOOOOoooOOOO.</quagmire>

I'm not in the position to make promises... but... perhaps?:mask:

lol, just happen to see this.

We can take it as sloooooooo:fishing:oooow as you wish, no time commitment at all! I am also hammered with uni work, and won't be able to spare more than an hour per week...

also, it may be strange, but I am so much into trying Google Wave :lol: with a real project.

I think it gonna be great work at the end!:friends:

32870_1216070582229_450_300.jpg

oh yeah!

nice info guys... im looking to get my first droid phone soon "i hope" will check it out... maybe il wait it off till the official google phone comes out.
Dan-- You'll love it. I came from a line of several Windows Mobile phones, and an iPhone somewhere between all of them... Android by far has my heart. :)

If you have a CHOICE, Android is the way to go.

Welcome to my daily commute ah.fm. :)
XiiaLive Lite seems to be quite the handly little program on the phone. :D

The program i use is "TuneIn" can be download from Market, Start TuneIn and search for After Hours
Works perfectly for me on a HTC Desire !

Back