Andy Gregory - AH Residency Submission

d/l a lot of your sets (all) and they are well worth the d/l and the listen - great

stuff - thanks for making a page for the other members.

cheers

ALL of them? hehehe great stuff, I'm really happy you like them. There are quite a few more sets to be linked yet. Keep checking the 'others' page of the download section, I will make sure they are all linked by tomorrow evening.

ALL of them? hehehe great stuff, I'm really happy you like them. There are quite a few more sets to be linked yet. Keep checking the 'others' page of the download section, I will make sure they are all linked by tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the heads up - I'll keep checking.

Cheers

Thanks for the heads up - I'll keep checking.

Cheers

All updated now with download links.

I'm going to have my work cut out tracklisting some of those, a few of them were 'off the wall' mixes (felt in the mood etc :LMAO: ) Most of them have a tracklist though

sorry i should have asked how long in total included mixing on your pc! :p

sorry i should have asked how long in total included mixing on your pc! :p

hehe sorry well ummmmmm I was making full sets from 2001 onwards but stopped in 2002 when I started downloading generation trance sets.... which then sparked a mass frenzy of downloading sets from all over the place :LMAO:

Before 2001 though, I just used to mix using virtual turntables (carrot innovations) for fun.

Do you mix at all?

Enjoyed it, as Iaan said...good mixing skills & nice tracks :)

:ah:

When are ppl gonna stop calling me iaan? Its Laan!!X0

There is a difference between Iaan and laan, see? >P

All updated now with download links.

I'm going to have my work cut out tracklisting some of those, a few of them were 'off the wall' mixes (felt in the mood etc :LMAO: ) Most of them have a tracklist though

Thats great news - there must be some there I haven't already d/l

thanks a lot for everything.

cheers

hehe sorry well ummmmmm I was making full sets from 2001 onwards but stopped in 2002 when I started downloading generation trance sets.... which then sparked a mass frenzy of downloading sets from all over the place :LMAO:

Before 2001 though, I just used to mix using virtual turntables (carrot innovations) for fun.

Do you mix at all?

nah no mixing... Id love to, but no time right now. I'm a listener and enjoyer/supporter... :super: :p

Back