Another Radio Status Update

Jorda

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am here to inform you that Dan has updated the stats panel on the main page of the
forum once again (the feature that shows) how many listeners, most ever, and all of the radio's Stream Information, etc.

Here are the new features that have been added: (Sentances in red are the newly added, sentances in lime green are the past added features)

New features:

• [*]Server Status (Now has information on Audio, Bandwith, and Health)
    [*]Next Five Tunes (Now has a precise look to it that reveals the song that is currently playing in bold letters and fades out the tracks that were played played before.)
    [*]Past Five Tunes (Now has a precise look to it that reveals the song that is currently playing in bold letters and fades out the tracks that were played played before.)
    [*]Refreshes every 60 seconds
    [*]More information on our streams and servers (Now has information on Quality, Audio, Bandwith, and Health)
    [*]A better layout then the older panel
    [*]Quality Status (e.g 192K, 96K information) (Information about how many people are currently tuned into each country)
    [*]Tune into the radio directly from the front page by clicking the specific quality you want (192K or 96K), or you can tune into any particular country by clicking the country you want to tune into, using your Media Player you would like to listen to the music with (Real Player, Windows Media Player, or Winamp)
    [*]The panel now has a loading icon which appears when the panel is refreshed

**Thanks to Kilian for most of the work!**

As you can see for yourself, many new features have been added! If anyone encounters bugs or any other problems that occur, please feel free to email
Dan, I will not expose his email anymore because of spam which he receives on a daily basis; therefore if any bugs occur or problems, feel free to PM Dan here on the forums regarding the conflict. He will try to fix it asap!

Thankyou for your time and enjoy AfterHours!
~Jordan

:ah:

Last edited:
Cool it looks good ;)

thanks all but most of the work was Kilian, thank you mate.

Nice update..looks really cool with all info ;)
Good work Dan and Kilian

it looks great, i think its a change for the better
keep it up
:afterhours:

The new panel is sexy! I love it. =]

Top work guys!

awsome work dan, keep it up. Its great watching this website evolve from waht it started out as to waht it is now, and i know you have evn more planned for the future.

Very nice and unique Dan, AfterHours is ruling Cyberspace...!

thank you all !!! i do my best with the help of all of you, without you there would be no AH.

Without doubt the slickest Online Radio Stn/Site around!!

I am so glad to be part of it all hope I can bring something to AH for you all!!

mRB

• Updated the Next Five Tunes / Past Five Tunes function. The font now fades out while the list goes down with songs that have played before.

some crazy updates up to date.

Keep up the great work!!!!

:choon: :ah:

im not sure if it is just me but i cant seem to get into the windows media player function
i listen in winamp, but at school i an only use WMP. maybe its just because i use firefox?

Wuld be nice to be able to click a show that is currently coming or on air now and be taken to it's track listing instead of having to search, other than that it looks pukka

Wuld be nice to be able to click a show that is currently coming or on air now and be taken to it's track listing instead of having to search, other than that it looks pukka

Hello Mate, I see what your saying, Ill think about that but in meantime all shows are under Livesets @ Aferhours.fm forum. DJ's do post tracklists either live while show is playing or after its done.

cheers

you guys are doing great, really like the design on the site... Keep up the good work on the site and we will keep on making sets :p

Brilliant site - new member as you can see - sound is

excellent - looking forward to more sets like the

Nitrous Oxide one - awesome.

Cheers

Back