anyone interested ..

Hej Dan,

The following link contain's a .Rar file, with some concept art work.
Nothing really special but these are just a few drawings with things he tried out!
He still searching for some special idea's. But owwell jsut check it out, maybe you already like some of his stuff.

Ps. the one who Magik made is also in de .rar file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/18873247/afterhours.rar.html

well
all u did was asically just paste in the logo and feathered
and you have to make sure those images arent copyrighted!!!
you can get in some serious trouble for that
you could even get AH close down

i think 2 or 3 of background are pictures that are actually taken by him with digital camera. seen him take at least one of them.

i think 2 or 3 of background are pictures that are actually taken by him with digital camera. seen him take at least one of them.

Ya i used wallpapers that are others on my computer... im not promoting them as my own creation.. i slapped the ah logo on it because i liked the look... some of those pictures are from my camera... so yeah... some people just have nothing better to do except complain...

my advice to that is... quit whining and get to work!
:ah:

That's just asking for more criticism but that's life I guess.

Magik, ditto on making your pic my wallpaper. I'm about to go to Hawaii and maybe I'll get some sweet pics of volcanoes erupting or an ocean sunrise/sunset. I actually have Publisher on my computer at work, but have never used it for anything but making business cards. Now I'll have something to do on my lunchbreak.:)

Hey Magik, love your background, thx, using it now. I'm now inspired......

hey dan!
well looks like i'm in heaven!
trance and visuals!!! well just wanna say that i am a graphic designer i work on photoshop and illustrator and would love to blend music and visuals...contact me for jobs...we'll have fun blending music and visuals...and i've got a few tricks up my sleeve :)

This is some from me :

Cheers :hug:

hey dan!
well looks like i'm in heaven!
trance and visuals!!! well just wanna say that i am a graphic designer i work on photoshop and illustrator and would love to blend music and visuals...contact me for jobs...we'll have fun blending music and visuals...and i've got a few tricks up my sleeve :)

yay great news maybe you can do some wallpapers :)

Back