Anyone know any good Pop song Remixes?

voodooman

Registered
Reaction score
I just got hold of this awesome remix of Anna Nalick's breathe by Blake Jarell and I was wondering if anyone else knew of any other good pop remixes. Could be a good thread...

Maroon 5 - Makes Me Wonder (Harry Choo Choo Romero's Bambossa Mix)

Britney Spears - Someday (Leama & Moor Remix)
Avril Lavigne - I'm With You (Leama & Moor Remix)

Hmm ya. Only can't name them right now.. :p

Coldplay - Talk (Junkie XL Remix / Max Graham Remix)
Seal - Amazing (Thin White Duke Remix)
Dido - Don't Leave Home (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
Jewel - Intuition (Gabriel & Dresden Remixes)
Jewel - Serve The Ego (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)

are some to start with, bigger list coming up later

few more :mml:

Dido - Sand in My Shoes (Above & Beyond Remix)
Ilse de Lange - The Great Escape (Armin van Buuren Remix)
Evanescence - Hallo (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of Me (29 Palms Mix)

Yeah gabriel and dresden do have many nice pop remixes :)

Above & Beyond have remixed many Madonna songs (which are really close to pop), check those out, Oakenfold has remixed many pop songs too

Aurora - Summer Son (F&W Remix) is an awesome remix of Texas - Summer SOn

Oh finally this topic has been made, the Answer is yes to your question.. I've been searching for some of those so called top40 Rap choons that have been remixed into either electro or progressive trance anyways there's alot of new "Britney spears - Gimme more" remixes out done by PVD just to name drop along with some pretty good old school tracks like "Jackson 5 - abc" Electro remixes, anyways if anyone wants some of these choons just send me a message or something.

madonna - what it feels like for a girl (Above & Beyond Remix)(Paul Oakenfold remix)
keane - this is the last time (Martin roth vocal remix)
britney spears - everytime (Above & beyond Remix)
arctic monkeys - when the sun goes down (karl g remix)

the monkeys tune is well good but it got absolutley cained last year but above & beyonds remix of "what it feels like for a girl" is an incredible track.

Coldplay - Fix You (Ali Wilson Remix)

pretty nice too

Britney Spears' "Gimme More" Remix by Kaskade is pretty good.

Abominus

It's rather difficult for a pop song to be remixed as trance (*not* house) without sounding very cheesey and untrancy

It's rather difficult for a pop song to be remixed as trance (*not* house) without sounding very cheesey and untrancy

Very true.

Perhaps it is because SOME Trance songs do not have that many lyrics in them. Take a song like "Home." It does not have THAT many words in it. Pop songs are very vocally structured and yea, you can't possibly give that song a Trance Rmx because of there being too many words.

Perhaps to make a Pop song intro Trance, you could take SOME vocals from it and do it that way, like, a bit of the chorus.

I am not sure. I am crazy. Don't mind me:p:lol:

Abominus

Paul Oakenfold did a remix of Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River" that I really liked.

It was on Oakenfold's "Great Wall" album.

I didn't really like that one. However, Tiesto's remix of lovestoned is quite nice imo.

I just got this one off a mate,

Carl b. Feat. Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane (remix by Sean Tyas)

I didn't really like that one. However, Tiesto's remix of lovestoned is quite nice imo.

I just got this one off a mate,

Carl b. Feat. Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane (remix by Sean Tyas)

Hated it, one of tyas's worser productions imo

Back