April Elyse - Skies of Aether 009 on AH.FM 05-09-2014

What do you think of this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No, that is simply not on par with the quality I've been used to on ah.fm.

No, that is simply not on par with the quality I've been used to on ah.fm.

you think you can do better..? then send me a live mix you have made, I don't make mixes in timeline mode I make them lives. mistakes happens sometimes. you seriously need to chill out.

it´s a good question - i´ve noticed this process already for months - if i´m not their during my shows there´s like no active posts on the boards :(

One of the biggest changes (from flooded to empty) was with Leon Bolier :cap: Plus: ' late night / early morning ' sets ( CET: Central European Time ) do have a long tradition of being less populated, Forumwise. Most listeners and probably Forum participants are from Europe. Things would be different if a larger part of AH.fm support came from the America's and the Far East :wink: Still hundreds of people listening, all around the clock :book:

Last edited:
Skies of Aether with April Elyse Episode 009

1. George Kamelon – AirTonic [Defcon]
2. Solis & Sean Truby feat Audrey Gallagher – Skin Deep [Infrasonic] Dm 132.00 V
3. PLH feat Gen L – Liberty (Sensi Vocal Mix) Gm [Pulsar] 134.00 V
4. Emanuele Braveri feat Hanna Finsen - Run Baby (DJ T.H. Remix) [D.Max] Cm 137.91 V
5. Aftermorning feat Blue5even – Sunrise Over Sea (UDM Uplifting Mix) [D.Max] Dm 138.29

only good tunes tonight hehe

could only play this remix cause the other mixes talked about finding the perfect man hahahha nope can't have that for me hehehehe.

2. Solis & Sean Truby feat Audrey Gallagher – Skin Deep [Infrasonic] Dm 132.00 V
4. Emanuele Braveri feat Hanna Finsen - Run Baby (DJ T.H. Remix) [D.Max] Cm 137.91 V
5. Aftermorning feat Blue5even – Sunrise Over Sea (UDM Uplifting Mix) [D.Max] Dm 138.29
6. Ico & Sara – Looking Down my Heart (Joze Remix) [D.Max] Em 139.92 V

hattrick yeah :)

:: Aftermorning feat Blue5even – Sunrise Over Sea (UDM Uplifting Mix) | D.Max Recordings ::

could only play this remix cause the other mixes talked about finding the perfect man hahahha nope can't have that for me hehehehe.

let's fly!!1

:: Ico & Sara – Looking Down my Heart (Joze Remix) | D.Max Recordings ::

3 in a row is a hattrick in germany ;)

7. Indecent Noise feat Noire Lee – Glitches [Mental Asylum] Fm 140.17 V

Back