ASOT 450 Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try without "&"... It may be a cause of this, I think. :friends:
We did write it without the & lol :) There are 3 pages
1. Name, Age, Country, Info
2. Tracklist
3. Upload

They dont let you go to the other page unless all the other pages are correct. We reach the upload page meaning everything is correct but the problem is with the upload for some reason :S

so it" real vinyl.
3 1200's
and my husband urei.....:lol:

G00D luck to the winner:hug:

I get upload is failed. Maybe they got too many entries now.

my upload failed too, stupid server of the contest i upload my mix like 15 times but no message of my upload is on the competition

I couldn't get past entering my name, let alone uploading anything, so gave up xD

sucks, i had the same issue. uploaded to 100% but than I would get a pop-up saying upload failed. Wonder if it actually got through or not

I sent my set there with no problems at all.
Got a message after upload:
Thank you for uploading!
If you're the lucky winner, we will contact you.

Mine tracklist was:

Reconceal - Touch Her Heart (Michael Angelo & Jim Remix)
Sundriver - Feel (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
Der Mystik - Hold Me Back (Estigma Remix)
Ilya Soloviev - Universal Universe (Original Mix)
Andy Blueman - Neverland (Energetic Mix)
Temple One - Aurora (Original Mix)
Sunset - Cities (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic Remix)
Adam Stodtko vs. Sundriver - Monique (Temple One Remix)
Armin Van Buuren Feat Susana - If You Should Go (Aly & Fila Remix)

Last episode (ASOT 449) Armin said that they accepted links+tracklists sent to them via email. He also said the winner will be announced next week (This thursday) How will they do that if there will be no airing for the show? Or will they broadcast the event going on in toronto?

Congrats to the winner pretty awesome mix he made. :) Derek Sanders from USA :grinning:

Hmm which name is correct then?
Derek Sanders or Derrick Summers :)

Ok.. Derek Sanders is correct.

Congratulations
http://derek-sanders.net/
I got some pretty cool news that I thought I would share with you all. A few weeks back I entered into a bedroom DJ contest for the A State of Trance special episode 450. I didn’t think I had a shot, then just last night I got an e-mail saying I had made the final round of cuts, and to reply with my phone number. Seeing as how today is April 1st I thought for sure I was being pranked, but the reply-to e-mail was legit so I went with it anyways.
Much to my surprise I got a call this morning while at work from none other than Armin Van Buuren! I think I was in too much shock to be excited. I really had no idea what to say. You see the title of this post? Yea, that’s what I said, “Wow, that’s amazing news”. Though, if you listen back to when they played back the phone conversation on the live radio broadcast, I was about to scream “F&*$ Yea”, only to realize I was still at work. So I came across as an emotionless robot, the best comment I saw was comparing me to the Russian in Rocky IV. As soon as the phone hung up I yelled out pretty good, it was a really exciting day. I still thought I was being punk’d up until the point that I heard the phone call being played back on the radio broadcast. They played my winning mix to all the listeners (the streams were reporting more than 10,000 listeners), and I am being sent some free stuff. I have been all smiles since then. The end result will hopefully open up some doors so I can pursue this “hobby”, more like a life passion, to somewhere other than my bedroom.

Last edited:
That is awesome!! I wish it had been me but props are definately needed for his success! I hope it takes off for him.

Her set was played already..if you think that he´s playing live, then his not. Maybe future someday.

Not bad for thinking ... But the U.S. is not winning, that chance
S.o.T 450 that begin there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back