Audio Quality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fizz

Registered
Reaction score
It sounds fine, but I think you should up it to 192 while the site is still relativly new, at least untill you start getting alot more listeners where the difference wouldnt actually matter bandwidth wise :)

thank you for bring this up, but unfortunately I have capped bandwidth a month... and Its a huge investment. Were still higher quality than DI.fm, and a few other radio sites. If someone is willing to donate some bandwdith I would be happy to up to 192k.

Dan said:
thank you for bring this up, but unfortunately I have capped bandwidth a month... and Its a huge investment. Were still higher quality than DI.fm, and a few other radio sites. If someone is willing to donate some bandwdith I would be happy to up to 192k.

Hey Dan,

Maybe making 192k a monthly subscription. Only provide it to those who pay, if that's possible. DI has something like that.

Cheers,

djxtc25 said:
Hey Dan,

Maybe making 192k a monthly subscription. Only provide it to those who pay, if that's possible. DI has something like that.

Cheers,

I dont think I would ever consider charging anything, were 100% non profit. If people donate that would be much appreciated, and if enought funding is available I could up it to 192k.

I just tuned in...and it's streaming @ around 135kb??

Original mp3s are 192k... my radio tries to bring it down to 128... so you might see little higher.. :)

Sound at 128 is very good.

Dan said:
Original mp3s are 192k... my radio tries to bring it down to 128... so you might see little higher.. :)

Sound at 128 is very good.

wait u have a portable internet radio thing?

but my suggestion would be to try and advertise to some other forums
i mean just mention it here and there
and ul get some donations, and a lot more listeners;)

Portable internet radio? Huh?

You mean...we should have one? Like Afterhours.FM podcast?

If I get more donations I have no problem in making it 192K...

yeah bandwidth goes up ALOT.. we will see in near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back