Audiosurf

I have it but I haven't played it yet - its suppose to be a lot of fun though.

it is.. I played it few times yesterday, mostly with trance songs, and it's just so fun to go uphill (slow), and then downhill (fast) depending on the part of the song...

I got Audiosurf when it came out, I absolutely love it, especially when it's fast and downhill.. Really gets the heart pumping for me when I play sometimes.

I got Audiosurf when it came out, I absolutely love it, especially when it's fast and downhill.. Really gets the heart pumping for me when I play sometimes.

+1.. those downhills are sooo fun.. :super:

Anyone here want to add each other to the in-game friends list? It would be nice for some friendly competition :grinning:

For some reason I find this game more fun to watch than to play, I find when you play it you miss all of the finer detail going on in the background.

that might be true i guess. If you are focusing too much on the blocks :)... sometimes I just like to listen to the music so I don't really follow the blocks :)

Well from the FM update that recently came out, they do have the free run mode where it can run in the background and continually play your music without manually loading any tracks.

hahah I love this game
_chairdance__by_Link3Kokiri.gif
:)

It`s a great feeling to "ride" your music :Р

Well from the FM update that recently came out, they do have the free run mode where it can run in the background and continually play your music without manually loading any tracks.

that sounds like an excellent change!

Back