Back From The Dead Episode 200 on AH.FM 30-11-2016

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
Congratulations about the 200th edition of Back From The Dead, Matty! One of my favorite and one of my very first radioshows, that I ever heard here on AH FM! It's always glad to listen your way to preset us so much beautiful & emotional trance vibes!

:bravo::hbd::best::hbd::bravo:

Congratulations about the 200th edition of Back From The Dead, Matty! One of my favorite and one of my very first radioshows, that I ever heard here on AH FM! It's always glad to listen your way to preset us so much beautiful & emotional trance vibes!

:bravo::hbd::best::hbd::bravo:

Thank you so much mate I do my best! Great to see many people still here who've followed the show for so long :bravo:

:wave:
There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 3 guests)
C!C@, Lokki, Lazarus, Patrik Endler, Cloud 88, Magdelayna, Frederick Mathews

Magdelayna, great start, am feeling today will be a lot of uplifting trance:music:, Lazarus look forward to your mix

Unfortunately I can't tune in myself until later as I'm at work! I've uploaded most of the tracklists already though so hopefully we should be able to stay up to date :book:
we will updating the thread, thanks for getting the tracklists :good:

01 Magdelayna - Back From The Dead 200 on AH.FM 30-11-2016

01 Med & Phil Metcalfe - January (Magdelayna's Chilled Intro)
02 Med & Phil Metcalfe - January (Alphadelta Remix)

03 Sergey Nevone & Simon O'Shine - In Spite Of Everything (Magdelayna Edit)

volume-knob-wallpapers_17585_1600x1200-300x225.jpg

its not even 10am :devil: my neighbours gonna hate me today :p

:book: nice read :bow:
Around 13 years ago I started broadcasting on internet radio starting off with two shows – The Rebirth Session and Back From The Dead – both of which are still going today. When I started I never really thought I’d still be here all these years later, in my 40s, playing music into a computer for other people to enjoy, and frantically trying to run a record label after the twins have gone to bed.

I’ve never really done this in order to achieve any particular ambitions – I’ve had no real desire for fame, and I realised very early on that I was likely to spend far much more money on my hobby than I’d ever earn back from it.

Ultimately, the reason I’ve kept going for so long is this – I believe that music is important.

We live in an ever-divided world, in polarised societies hell-bent on conflict, and as we face an uncertain future I’d rather focus on those things which bring us together, rather than those that drive us apart.

If I’ve learned anything from music in my time it’s that it builds bridges between nations, forges friendships between people who may otherwise have nothing in common, and has the ability to inspire hope and comfort in those who may be crying out for it.

In 13 years I may not have changed the world, made my fortune, or toured the world like a rock star playing to packed stadiums. But I have no regrets, and my passion has taken me to places and people I will never forget, giving me experiences I will cherish forever.

All I’ve done and all I’m able to do is put these shows online and hope that others will listen and enjoy them, shining out my own musical light in the darkness. But if that light helps even one lost traveller find their way, then of course it has to be worth doing.

For the last ten years my show Back From The Dead has found its home on the fabulous Afterhours.FM​, and so in order to celebrate 200 episodes I’ve invited a few friends round to take over the airwaves for a day on Wednesday, 30th November.

Hope you can make it to join in the celebrations!

Laz

01 Magdelayna - Back From The Dead 200 on AH.FM 30-11-2016

01. Med & Phil Metcalfe - January (Magdelayna's Chilled Intro)
02. Med & Phil Metcalfe - January (Alphadelta Remix)
03. Sergey Nevone & Simon O'Shine - In Spite Of Everything (Magdelayna Edit)
04. Simon O'Shine - Miss You (Original Mix)

05. Emotia - Sequile (Ronny K Emotion Mix)

Congratulations on the 200 episodes , much respected and inspired words from Lazarus and it was also for me his show the first I have listened to here on AH.FM back in 2009 when a friend suggested to start listening to this radio ...Being also around 40 , in some months that is , I can totally understand how true the meaning of the worlds from Lazarus ... long live the music , long live trance music

Good morning all :)

& big congratulations to matty 200 episodes! Nice one bro :)

Back