Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Transcend

Tracklist:

01. Tenth Planet - Ghosts [Nebula - NEBDJ015]
02. Matt Darey Presents Mash Up feat. Marcella Woods - Liberation ("Fly Like An Angel..") [good:as - GA011]
03. Empyreal Sun - Twisted Reality (Empyreal Sun Mix) - [A Trance Communication Release (ATCR) - tcom038]
04. The Space Brothers - Legacy (Show Me Love) (Mash Up Matt Mix) [Manifesto - FESX 55]
05. Lange featuring Leah - Don't Think It (Feel It) (Cosmicman Remix) [Radikal Records - RAD99177-1]
06. G&M Project - Sunday Afternoon (Nu NRG Remix) [Vandit Records - 032]
07. Mind One feat Rena - Star For Me (Mind One's Original Instrumental Mix) [A Trance Communication Release (ATCR) - tcom032]
08. Mark Norman - Phantom Manor [Magik Muzik - 816-5]
09. DJ Kim - Jetlag (Alphazone Remix) [Nukleuz - 0684PNUK]
10. Spoiled & Zigo - More & More (Vocal Mix) [Manifesto - FESX 72]

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :good: all ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by me :cap:

Hello, and welcome to this month's The Transcend Podcast, episode 017!!

To all those who tuned in to any of our shows on the fourth Friday of every month, from Calvin, Phil and myself, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
However, it is with sadness that I announce that both Calvin and Phil will be departing the show.

For those who follow any of us on Facebook, you will be aware that we are in the process of launching a new club night in London, called Dark Matter (It actually launches a couple of hours after the broadcast of this show).
It covers genres away from trance, such as deep house / tech house / techno & progressive.
Phil Dickinson will now be concentrating his energies with the new brand, and has launched a monthly Dark Matter Podcast to celebrate all things dark and deep.

The Transcend Podcast, however, is far from over! I will be taking over full responsibility for the show, which has now moved days to Saturday (8PM GMT / 9PM CET).
Transcend itself is taking a brief hiatus in the first half of the year while we concentrate on Dark Matter, but will be back in the summer.

This show is set to be a little bit different for 2017. I decided to take on a bit of a challenge this year, and all podcasts broadcast by me will be mixed only using vinyl.
So, expect trips down memory lane, and a few curveballs thrown in for good measure!

Have a great year everyone, and hopefully see you at one of our events soon in London!

Ben Dursley

1) Tenth Planet - Ghosts [Nebula - NEBDJ015]
2) Matt Darey - Liberation ("Fly Like An Angel..") [good:as - GA011]

3) Empyreal Sun - Twisted Reality (Empyreal Sun Mix) - [A Trance Communication Release (ATCR) - tcom038]

3) Empyreal Sun - Twisted Reality (Empyreal Sun Mix) - [A Trance Communication Release (ATCR) - tcom038]
4) The Space Brothers - Legacy (Show Me Love) (Mash Up Matt Mix) [Manifesto - FESX 55]

4) The Space Brothers - Legacy (Show Me Love) (Mash Up Matt Mix) [Manifesto - FESX 55]
5) Lange Featuring Leah - Don't Think It (Feel It) (Cosmicman Remix) [Radikal Records - RAD99177-1]

5) Lange Featuring Leah - Don't Think It (Feel It) (Cosmicman Remix) [Radikal Records - RAD99177-1]
6) G&M Project - Sunday Afternoon (Nu NRG Remix) [Vandit Records - 032]

7) Mind One feat Rena - Star For Me (Mind One's Original Instrumental Mix) [A Trance Communication Release (ATCR) - tcom032]

Amazing classics, Ben. :music:

Thanks mate, got a lot of these on vinyl recently so thought I'd share them

7) Mind One feat Rena - Star For Me (Mind One's Original Instrumental Mix) [A Trance Communication Release (ATCR) - tcom032]
8) Mark Norman - Phantom Manor [Magik Muzik - 816-5]

Thanks mate, got a lot of these on vinyl recently so thought I'd share them

The best choice, so I'm glad I was here. Vinyls are the best. :) Massive vote.

Full tracklist:

Tracklist
9) DJ Kim - Jetlag (Alphazone Remix) [Nukleuz - 0684PNUK]
10) Spoiled & Zigo - More & More (Vocal Mix) [Manifesto - FESX 72]

Sorry for now finishing, I had to head out

Full tracklist:

Tracklist
2) Matt Darey Presents Mash Up feat. Marcella Woods - Liberation ("Fly Like An Angel..") [good:as - GA011]
9) DJ Kim - Jetlag (Alphazone Remix) [Nukleuz - 0684PNUK]
10) Spoiled & Zigo - More & More (Vocal Mix) [Manifesto - FESX 72]

Sorry for now finishing, I had to head out
Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) :thankyou:

Uploaded to what place? Where can I download it?

MP3 file and tracklist are uploaded by the DJ involved.

You can not download anything: no MP3 file nor tracklist file. This message I put to inform people who are interested in the show. Listeners who do visit the Forum. Confirming things are put. When nothing is put, and when the title of the Prime Time Set only shows the ' default ' recurrent info, without specific episode number, it's not sure at all broadcast will be. Though it's not impossible: in some rare occasions, a :bumpit: last minute MP3 file upload is noticed and broadcasted straight away. Yet this is the exception, not the default procedure.

As put: in short: ' all ' is ready for broadcast: MP3 = music itself, tracklist is info about the music.

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

danmark_ori, zordard

Back