music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif

large.gif

:grinning2:

Ben Nicky - Headf**k Radio 009 (Psy-Trance Special) with Competition Winner's Guestmix (January 2014) :book:

http://www.bennicky.co.uk/

Ben Nicky

01. Liquid Soul - Have You Ever [Perfecto Fluoro]
02. John Newall vs. Three Drives On A Vinyl - Dropkick 2000 (Dean Rigbey Mashup)
03. Indecent Noise & Lostly - Lost In Noise (Sebastian Brandt Remix) [Mental Asylum]
04. Commander Tom & John Askew vs. Iio - Am Am Rapture (Mark Sherry ASOT600 Mashup)
05. Klopfgeister & Capital Monkey - Tomorrow [Spin Twist]
06. Neelix feat. Jenita Spirtovic - Born & Raised [Spin Twist]

....have a bad wifi here buffering...hope i can stay for the show.

Just come back home from university and Ben Nicky uses the right mood to let me start the weekend!
Good evening AH
:music: :music:

Ben Nicky - Headf**k Radio 009 (Psy-Trance Special) with Competition Winner's Guestmix (January 2014) :book:

Ben Nicky

02. John Newall vs. Three Drives On A Vinyl - Dropkick 2000 (Dean Rigbey Mashup)
03. Indecent Noise & Lostly - Lost In Noise (Sebastian Brandt Remix) [Mental Asylum]
04. Commander Tom & John Askew vs. Iio - Am Am Rapture (Mark Sherry ASOT600 Mashup)
07. Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie vs. Brian Cameron - This Is What Fatality Feels Like (Ben Nicky Headf**k)

Breaking away from the Psy-Trance theme again, for this new Headf**k :mask:

TIWIFL :)

That was quick :mask:

Ben Nicky - Headf**k Radio 009 (Prog Psy Special) with Competition Winner's Guestmix (January 2014) :book:

Ben Nicky

07. Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie vs. Brian Cameron - This Is What Fatality Feels Like (Ben Nicky Headf**k)
08. Cold Rush - Horizon [Digital Society]

Something else I'm paying attention to, it's Wind Chills here that are below zero. And I may have to step out again for another around-the-block-walk to deal with freezing winds in my face :wall:

Why.... that f***** track Ben!!!!! :ohmy::thumbsdown::spank:

That was quick :mask:

Ben Nicky - Headf**k Radio 009 (Prog Psy Special) with Competition Winner's Guestmix (January 2014) :book:

Ben Nicky

Something else I'm paying attention to, it's Wind Chills here that are below zero. And I may have to step out again for another around-the-block-walk to deal with freezing winds in my face :wall:
I can try to send you 27c + :P :)

Going to be a little longer till more Prog Psy :mask:

Meantime, Ben's Record of the Month
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

Ben Nicky

07. Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie vs. Brian Cameron - This Is What It Feels Like (Ben Nicky Headf**k)
09. *Record of the Month* Matt Bowdidge - My Reflection (Original Mix) [Mental Asylum]

1526330_603689199698576_1379852807_n.jpg

Going to be a little longer till more Prog Psy :mask:

Meantime, Ben's Record of the Month
music.gif
music.gif
music.gif

Ben Nicky

07. Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie vs. Brian Cameron - This Is What It Feels Like (Ben Nicky Headf**k)
09. *Record of the Month* Matt Bowdidge - My Reflection (Original Mix) [Mental Asylum]

1526330_603689199698576_1379852807_n.jpg
Yes..was wondering where the ​PSy trance gone :)

music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif
music487.gif

Ben Nicky - Headf**k Radio 009 (Prog Psy Special) with Competition Winner's Guestmix (January 2014)
:book:

Ben Nicky

10. Gordon Coutts - Tribal Wave (Original Mix) [Fraction Records]

artworks-000067644373-calbks-original.jpg

Yes..was wondering where the ​PSy trance gone :)
That type of Psy-Trance though is the more Prog Psy type. The tracks that are just not as fast as normal Psy-Trance and have different beats than regular Psy. Ben has it split up between uplifters :ee:

wosautos40.gif
wosautos40.gif
wosautos40.gif
wosautos40.gif

Ben Nicky

10. Gordon Coutts - Tribal Wave (Original Mix) [Fraction Records]
11. Alex M.O.R.P.H. - Prime Mover (Will Atkinson pres. Darkboy Remix) [Armada]

Back