Best Non-Vocal Track Ever

If I had to pick just one...i'd choose:
Push vs Globe-TranceFormation (Push Transcendental Mix)
If more, i'd definitely put
The Thrillseekers-Synaesthesia (Ferry Corsten 2004 Edit)
These 2 define trance for me. I'm sorry :)

I got a few songs I don't think I'll ever stop loving:

Ace Da Brain - Magic Waters
Aly & Fila - Eye Of Horus (Ronski Speed mix)
Gouryella - Ligaya
Talla 2XLC - Shine

but if I was sent to a small island in the carribean and all I had was a 10MB mp3-player, I'd take Ace Da Brain with me

I got a few songs I don't think I'll ever stop loving:

Ace Da Brain - Magic Waters
Aly & Fila - Eye Of Horus (Ronski Speed mix)
Gouryella - Ligaya
Talla 2XLC - Shine

but if I was sent to a small island in the carribean and all I had was a 10MB mp3-player, I'd take Ace Da Brain with me

w00t w00t another ADB lover,ACE====>awesome \o/
by the way welcome to the forums ;)

Ace Da Brain sure does rock it

Uhhh... shooting right to the center... Best song ever?
Hmmm... i'd say that there's no such thing as a favourite tune, due to the multifacetic nature of normal human beings. Perhaps a mix could be more adequate, something like a trip through passages of your life and feelings...

But if I had to say just ONE tune, errr... i'd say...

Romolo di Prisco - Romulus 3

It was the first electronic track I ever heard (Year 1998, I was 8), and up to now, it conquers me with it's incredible deepness and sweet melancholy.

To listen, click right here

_______
For those who look for explanations...

You know, words many times are used to lie, to manipulate, to hurt. But you cannot do that with the feelings that you put with your heart and soul into a track. So, my music is mainly based in this kind of reflections, and they tend to make my music something special, mainly for me, because I feel i`m putting something mine in them, and it feels really awesome sometimes to identify certain aspects of yourself in tracks you've done at times perhaps different than those you are actually going through.

Romulus 3 gathers all that stuff but in a third-person perspective. Give it a try! Why don't you test your sensitivity and feel what that guy was thinking when he did that track? Based on that, you can also change your point of view for the music you normally listen to.

If you get to feel it, mail me.

- A e r o t e k -

you talking about John's or Romolo's?
John's is great, I agree.

Adam Nickey - Perfect Destiny

the best tune ever!

Airbase - Escape, maybe...

This track has a lot of meaning for me.

Airbase - Escape, maybe...

This track has a lot of meaning for me.

It has an emotional value for me too. It's not even in my top 100 though

its hard to say, a lot of new tracks are very good, but what after 10 years? Nobody knows!

-> ageless track - Robert Miles - Children :love:

Back