Best Track of 2005?

Sasha Pidann

Registered
Reaction score
I cant believe LSG - Neitherworld 2005 (Oliver Prime Remix), was not in Armin Van Buurens top 20 tracks of 2005. I realize that the song is old and its just a remix, but WHAT A REMIX!!!! It left me speechless, probably the best remix of all time for me.

What has been your favorite track of 2005?

Well heres my favorites of 2005, i did a mix... Armins top 20 was filled with cheese tunes and i didnt like it.

01. DJ Fire - Flying (Original Mix)
02. Epos - Vivagio (Danjo & Styles Remix)
03. Smith & Pledger - Northern Lights (Original Mix)
04. Jonas Steur – Castamara (Original Mix)
05. Lange Presents Firewall - Sincere (Smith & Pledger 2005 Remix)
06. Acus & Elitist - Zonderland (8 Wonders Mirage Remix)
07. Kuffdam & Plant - Summer Dream (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
08. Kenny Hayes - Ibiza Sky (Alex M.O.R.P.H. Skybreach Dub Mix)
09. David Forbes - Fractured (Mark Sherry Remix)
10. Organ Donors - Turntablism

Favorite

Ide have to go with Purple Haze - ADrenaline... nice very noice

I would have to say Armin Van Buuren's - Shivers. I just love that chick that's in that video.

2005 was a very good year for trance... it would be hard for me to say which song is number 1

Camp & Leutwyler pres. BCML - Mr. Horowitz [Way Out West Remix]

Mike Foyle vs Signalrunners - Love Theme Dusk (Mike's Broken Record Mix)

Here's my 2005 Top 10...

01) B&W - Mistaken (Fictivision Remix)
02) Yahel Feat. Tammy - Liquid Love (Michael Tsukerman Remix)
03) Estuera vs Re:Locate - Palma Solane
04) Airwave - Save Me (Whiteroom Remix)
05) Ava Mea - In The End (Hydroid Feat. Santiago Nino Dub)
06) Leon Bolier Presents Surpresa - Back In The Days
07) Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith & Pledger Remix)
08) Ronski Speed with Stoneface & Terminal - Incognition (Club Mix)
09) Galen Behr & Robert Burns - Till We Meet Again (Galen Behr Mix)
10) Scott Mac - Damager 02 (Mac Zimms Remix)

way to hard to post just one track, there was so many awesome songs in 2005.! Alot of them have been mentiond already! Altho some of my favs was the release of "Air for life" from Above & Beyond and "Who is watching" by armin!!, the "Remy & Roland Klinkenberg remix" was just sick! Loved the beat and bassline, and have played it over and over again! Pluss many many more!

I don't know if it's 2005 or 2006, but the best song of the year definitely has to be Cascada - Everytime We Touch :D :p

^^ that is 2005... and if you think that is the best song in 2005 you have missed alot mate :)

Dj Superior said:
^^ that is 2005... and if you think that is the best song in 2005 you have missed alot mate :)

Hahah, that's why I added the smileys at the end, I was being sarcastic!

Trance-wise I think O'Callaghan & Kearney - Restricted Motion but overall it has to be The Killers - Mr Brightside (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke mix). It's quite literally the best remix I've heard in the past ten years, and a perfect lesson in how to turn a rather bland and average rock tune into an end of the night club anthem :choon:

Back