Best Vocal Track Ever

i know i have this track somewere but cant find it whats the name again goes like

hard words ... never diess .. was this the last thing on your mind ... i am fallinggggg !

lol just cant mind the name

Oceanlab featuring Justine Suissa - Satellite (Above & Beyond Remix)

hmm.. i choose above & beyond - no one on earth
but right now i love dj shah - who will find me

:puff:

My choice will be DJ Shah-Who will finde me (awsome track)
Above and Beyound-Good for me
4 Strings-Let it Rain (I just love it!)
& Southern sun

Pozzdrav svima :hello:

Despite I'm not really fan of ATB's vocals I would choose one of them. Black Nights vocal is really impressive. Also Just be and Love comes again by Tiesto and maybe Pet Shop Boys - Home and dry remixed by Blank & Jones and that's of course vocal by the Pet Shop group.

what about blank and jones-mind of the wonderful (ft elles de graaph) its soooooo deep
and also chicane-saltwater (ft marie brennan of clannad)

Despite I'm not really fan of ATB's vocals I would choose one of them. Black Nights vocal is really impressive. Also Just be and Love comes again by Tiesto and maybe Pet Shop Boys - Home and dry remixed by Blank & Jones and that's of course vocal by the Pet Shop group.

Home and dry has nice vocals, nice choice :dancing:

Armin van Buuren feat. Justine - Burned with Desire (Ronski Speed remix)

:love:

Andain - You once told Me

and second Tiesto version - Southern sun

Last edited:
Sound Fiction - I Had a Dream (Ilya Malyuev remix)

Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith & Pledger Remix) :love:
I also love: Oceanlab - Satellite, Andain - Beautiful Things, Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun :love:

Omg KvA - Made of Sun?? KvA - Are you Fine? Young Parisians ft Ben - Jump the next train? Dogzilla - Without you?
Come on guys.. lol

Back