Best Vocal Track Ever

i like so much Markus feat CARRIE SKIPPER - Never Be The Same Again (Mike Shiver's Catching Sun mix)

Tiesto - Just Be (Antillas Remix)

the best vocal Trance album is Above & Beyond pres. OceanLab: Sirens Of The Sea (2008) and all Moonbeam tracks killz too full of vocal except Lacula and angel (first tracks made) and many others cool tracks with vocalists like Kathleen Fisher, Justine Suissa, Nadia Ali, Sarah Howless and more. Vacal Trance is rising day by day, its a way to make Trance more commercial with the approt of vocal it will be like pop but with electronic back sound lol. God bless the uplifting Trance :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFjPs_z7_wA

:love: I'm going to come back in here with the beautiful and sexy vocals of Aruna - Waiting here for You...The Breakfast Remix! :love:

BT feat Jan Johnston - Mercury & Solace:love:

I love these classics - Armin Van Buuren - Burned with Desire, Andain - Beautiful Things

I can't believe it took until the 3rd page for somebody to mention this song. Best vocal track IMHO. And it's by Justine Suissa (Oceanlab) as well.

:loveah:

Cosmic Gate feat Kyler England-Flatline (kyau albert remix)

For me:

Dash Berlin feat. Sarah Howells & Secede - Believe In You (Extended Mix)
Armin Van Buuren feat. Jaren - Unforgivable (Extended Mix)
Dash Berlin feat. Solid Sessions - Janeiro (Original Mix)
Ferry Corsten feat. Betsie Larkin - Made Of Love (Album Version)
Jose Amnesia Feat Jennifer Rene - Wouldn't Change A Thing (Original Mix)
Sunlounger feat. Zara - Lost (Club Mix)

And I can't remind the others :/

FKN vs SUN MOVEMENT feat. JULIETTE BERTIN "STARLIGHT"
PHILIPPE EL SISI ft. AMINDA "YOU NEVER KNOW"
NIC CHAGAL ft. JONATHAN MENDELSON "THIS MOMENT"

Armin van Buuren Feat. Susana - Shivers :wub:

I Like Ciacomix-like was said in early '90 "...last night the DJ save my life.." Ocean lab, Fragma and Redd square.God bless them.

Back