• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
Polar, your inbox. Now.

:captain: no longer ' now ' please. As with earlier PM's, this one too was not time critical. I do read all PM's, don't you worry :smile:

Thanks Carl!!! sick remix!!

and Adam Ellis will be visiting Los Angeles and NYC as part of a mini USA tour in December

sick for free remix

Thanks Carl!!! sick remix!!

and Adam Ellis will be visiting Los Angeles and NYC as part of a mini USA tour in December
Adam told me he spoke to Esscala on the age limit. No issues with it, so I'm allowed to go if I want to. I'll need to see how much I have come showtime next month.

And yet again!!!!!

icon_rolleyes.gif

This next track, I don't think I've hated a track any more than I do this one over the last 8 months.

And I really do hate this one. Hate it to the point of wanting to call it overrated. Future Classic / Masterpiece, uhh... no. I prefer to call this none of that.

Dont really like that vocal sample - must mean something personal to Simon...wouldnt say its a bad track,but doesnt stick out for me this year.

This is the one downside for me of this month's show, you know Lars?

09 - Simon Patterson - Brush Strokes (Original Mix) [Who's Afraid Of 138?!]

damn this one is good
love #brush strokes my favorite beatport topper of the year
It's a good track - I like it. Has a cool group and a nice drop. More playable than the Askew remix, which is also very good! :D

:: Simon Patterson - Brush Strokes | Who's Afraid Of 138?! ::

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (10 members and 9 guests)

danmark_ori, ZeezBrah, Above1stBase+, Bryan Summerville+, Albert_An+, skilly bong+, MaxRS+, Ayman Billah, ralexr1, Dauntless515+

overplayed for sure ...

919 Listeners _ Bryan Summerville - Deeply Thoughts 058 on AH.FM 18-11-2013

Simon Patterson
Simon Patterson
Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Simon Patterson

In Groups: (ex: Dogzilla), Rockstarz

Genres: Tech / Trance / Psy
Profile: DJ and Producer

There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 6 guests)

danmark_ori, Bryan Summerville+, Above1stBase+, ZeezBrah, Albert_An+, skilly bong+, MaxRS+, Ayman Billah, ralexr1

maybe you´ll like the last track much more :)

why you hate it man? - cause the label he released on?
It's not a bad track, I agree with Magdelayna on that. But combining being signed on that label, and the overhype it's gotten, how can I bring myself to give a like to this? Nothing that's on that label is getting my support, that includes this.

Back