Cassandra Fox - Touch Me (Mike Koglin vs. Jono Grant Remix)

Jorda

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone heard this? This is probably one of my favourite tracks of 2006. Then again, it was produced in the summer, but when Armin van Buuren has his A State of Trance Yearmix, I guarentee that this song will definitely be on the tracklist. ;)

10/10 from me.

Has anyone heard this? This is probably one of my favourite tracks of 2006. Then again, it was produced in the summer, but when Armin van Buuren has his A State of Trance Yearmix, I guarentee that this song will definitely be on the tracklist. ;)

10/10 from me.

im in love with it <3

:choon:

Yup thanks for messing up for perfect track. I dont like it!

Even better is the "Hump Me in the Morning" Bootleg by Armin =P

So anyone know when this tune is getting released?

Is it even signed yet? I've heard it isn't really picked up by any labels yet.... which would kind of suck.

Im really not keen on this remix tbh, heard it on Above & Beyonds show a few weeks ago and its nothing on the original imo :love:

I have Rip from TATW and I like this song, nice wonderful vocal...touch meeee

for me def. better is this remix » Cassandra Fox - Touch Me 2006 (Spencer & Hill Vocal Mix) « [ 320kbps | 06:20 ] :choon: Koglin version is quite nice, but this one is better :)

Is it even signed yet? I've heard it isn't really picked up by any labels yet.... which would kind of suck.

On Koglin's myspace:

Current and forthcoming releases:

Cass Fox - 'Touch Me' (Mike Koglin Remix) (Universal/Island) - Huge support so far from Armin Van Buuren, Above&Beyond, Judge Jules and TIESTO

So it's signed :)

Great tune!

very nice!

Hump me in the morning bootleg is cool!

didnt know that Armin made it!

Last edited:
aside from basically being iggnorant enough to write in a different langauge on english forums, his name is
$p!n@cz
WTF
:ah: :p

Cassandra Fox can touch me anywhere she likes, just don't tell my wife! lol.

Love the track, and the remix!

Cheers,

i'm sorry, but i don't like the track that much. It is a decent track for me

Don't really like resung tracks... Rui Da Silva's 'Touch Me' with those vocals is something amazing, but not this 'refreshement'...

Back