Celine Dion - My heart will go on ( mutu mix )

Horrible.... :p

im pretty sure this Mutu guy just mashed 2 tunes together to make a remix :mask:

Meh, I actually liked it in the first place because I thought inpetto remixed this one :lol: Now I hate it :mask:

Meh, I actually liked it in the first place because I thought inpetto remixed this one :lol: Now I hate it :mask:

classic example of "bias" opinion..so you liked it cause you thought was inpetto and now you find out its not you hate it..same goes for all big names..if its Tiesto putting an Album out there mixed like crap ppl like it just cause its Tiesto, if there was some unknown will be ripped to shreds :p:p

Glad this thread is about the song,
cause when she dropped that diamond in the ocean:wavecry:
she finally let go........

True love never dies

classic example of "bias" opinion..so you liked it cause you thought was inpetto and now you find out its not you hate it..same goes for all big names..if its Tiesto putting an Album out there mixed like crap ppl like it just cause its Tiesto, if there was some unknown will be ripped to shreds :p:p
I know lots of people who decided they didn't like Ratty - Sunrise (Here I Am) any more when they found out it was made by Scooter under another name :lol:

You're right and everyone has opinions based on this.

I know lots of people who decided they didn't like Ratty - Sunrise (Here I Am) any more when they found out it was made by Scooter under another name :lol:

I like Scooter...:whistle::whistle:

I spoke to Duderstadt and they didn't remix this tune.

Very easy to tell its not a professional level remix...

but then again I really hate that Inpetto sound - aside from one or two (Toca Me, A Day That Fades), it really goes nowhere - especially that Beauty of Silence and remix of If You Should Go... horrible pointless filler songs.

You guys are mean . The remix is actually very good . Love that inpetto sound :grinning:

this has to be some kind of bad joke...wtf is next...Pavarotti? :wow::wow:

my verdict on this track: blue cheese..whichever the stinkiest kind is around :lol:

EDIT: when the original was played it made the "sounds like" lirycs...when she says "my heart will go on" it actually sounds like "my hotdog will go on" LMAO

:lolz::lolz: for once I am going to agree with you 100%! :lol::lol:

Back