Cell Phone

* Just because of your ava .. .. ..

i'm currently using the LG Dare right now

dare.jpg

:lolz: ________________
R.I.P. Cell Phone. We had some great times. :console: :grinning:
:book: I was checking this thread just because I was curious which one you use, Light Sequence ! :)

:cap: Remembering in a flash :mask: the ava that made you famous ! :lol:

here is my supafav phone... it is a Nokia E65

nokia_e65.jpg

p.s.: now /already/ i've a full Trance Energy 2009 theme on it (sounds and picz0rs) :grinning2:

TE2009.jpg

Last edited:
I have the Sony Ericsson C902:

se-c902-00.jpg

Worst Sony Ericsson I've had, all the others have been excellent, this one just keeps freezing on me. The buttons are rubbish and it's too slim and lightweight for my liking. Was going to either be this or the N95 but the last Nokia I had broke 5 times in the 18 months I had it!

The camera bit is good though, but that's about it, a real letdown!

i got the Verizon's LG Decoy :) got it the 2nd day after the release of it :)
3004718353_2cebe4c08e.jpg

Nokia 6300 - main. Though if at the time when bought it there been black in the market so would have chose that. For the criminal lovers - don't buy it - keeps finger prints really good :LMAO:
b143523.jpg

and recently got Nokia 5000 (entirely black) - this one is really sweat
nokia-5000-2.jpg

am not the biggest fan of mobiles but mp3 player is main reason to have one ad not to carry mp3 player separately

Thogh am thinking about getting i-phone but dunno. Maybe better mp3 player than

apple-iphone-3g-black.jpg

Since the beginning of September I use a iPhone 3g 8gb. Have always been a fan of SonyEricssons telephones, but when Apple released the 3g version of iPhone I just had to get it. I just love it!!!!! :D:D

Since the beginning of September I use a iPhone 3g 8gb. Have always been a fan of SonyEricssons telephones, but when Apple released the 3g version of iPhone I just had to get it. I just love it!!!!! :D:D
finally someone owning i-phone :ee:

I have this one for awhile now,need to upgrade soon

MOTO W755

w755-3.jpg

motorola-w755-2.jpg

Last edited:
who cares as long as you can txt, send & recieve picture mail,and make calls that is all that matters! each phone does that same thing....

MotoRokr E6 ... Packed with advanced features..great quality sounds.. using for abt a year.. :super:

i hate phones, never answer, actually never have the sound on.. so maybe thats the reason why the speaker is not working anymore xDDDD i discovered it one month ago xDD and yes, ive never changed the melody xD. the only thing i added, a few months ago, is my anjuna doll to the background, but thats all.

i had to open the back side of phone to see the number and look for a pic :lol::lol:

Nokia_6230.jpg

btw, my parents have a mobile phone shop loooooollllllllllllllllllllllllll :mask: :lol::lol:

I used that phone for more than 4 years, but in all silver. After being dropped so many times it surprisingly still works like new. Scotch tape FTW!! :lol:

My Samsung Eternity as of 2 months ago:
samsung-eternity-hits-att.jpg

who cares as long as you can txt, send & recieve picture mail,and make calls that is all that matters! each phone does that same thing....

Yeah, I need one that sends pictures and stuff:yes:

Mine is some old Nokia thingy:yucky:

Running out of credit fast:(

All donations accepted. Thanks in advance:clap2:
If you want supporter badge see Dan:mask::)

Have to run to the loo now. Bai:wave:

Last edited:

Wrong Miss G. The next generation mobile phone will be a human clone you can carry around in your pocket. I'm told the name for it will a "Creampuffberry":mml:

Last edited:
I love my iPhone to death, but I would also love to see Nokia bring back the classic 5110. I loved that phone and it was as solid as a rock. I would buy a new version, with updated technology under the hood, in a heartbeat.

When I was in India two years ago I was issued an older monochrome Nokia. Playing Snake was just as much fun as it was back in the day!

the blue sony ericsson w595, i like it

W595_see_the_product_large_3.png

Back