ch000nzor! pls hlp :)

Kowy

Registered
Reaction score
hey y'all

i'm chasing a tune back from asot 250. Menno's set...

if anyone could ID it i'd be very happy :p

thx in advance

link: http://81.223.48.75/~kowy/a.mp3

hmmm, I'll look into this little ID'ing problem Kowy... expect an answer in some 2-3 hours on the channel ;)

here's the playlist for Menno's set...

01. Opus III - It's A Fine Day (Leon Bolier Remix)
02. Marc Otten - So Serene (Menno De Jong's "Heading South" Dub Mix) Vs. Carrie Skipper – Time Go's By (Bootleg)
03. Orjan - Prison Break
04. ID - ID
05. Ralphie B - Massive
06. Avalon - Circa (Main Mix)
07. Hammer & Bennett - Language (Santiago Nino Dub Tech Mix)
08. Reflekt - I Need To Feel Love (Bart Claessen Bootleg Mix)
09. Kamaya Painters - Far From Over
10. M.I.K.E - Sunrise At Palamos
11. Tiesto Vs. Ton T.B. - Flight Machine (Bootleg)
12. BBE - Seven Days & ONe Week (Ferry Corsten Remix)
13. Grooveyard - Mary Go Wild (Ron van den Beuken Remix)
14. The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (Ferry Corsten Remix)
15. Gouryella - Tenshi

...ConFig, are you sure that this is the 4th and not the 3rd track? ...cuz' if yes, I'd write to Menno and ask him kindly to ID for me the 4th :)

...ConFig, are you sure that this is the 4th and not the 3rd track? ...cuz' if yes, I'd write to Menno and ask him kindly to ID for me the 4th :)

don't ask me man :) i'm not the one who asked for an ID :p I know all tracks on this tracklist except that ID - ID , and i havent heard it again since.

@ ConFig yep, figured that it's indeed the 4th track ...and it's definitely not Sonrisa :) ...I posted on MdJ's forum and am currently waiting for an answer :)

dont know the name on this track but agreed on thats its not sonrosia this is a real choonaryyy ;) hope we have the name soon!

bah! ...Menno or someone there still not answering... I'll send him a PM regarding this...

Back