• Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score

Ciaran Mcauley

Tracklist:

01. Kyau & Albert feat. Damae - Always A Fool (Stoneface & Terminal Remix)
02. Lange - The First Rebirth
03. Richard Durand - Proxima C
04. Jorn van Deynhoven - Space Girl
05. Magnus & UCast - Echo
06. Arctic Moon - Neon Nights
07. Paul Denton & Sue McLaren - Same Stars
08. Ciaran McAuley - In Memory Of You
09. Zack Mia - Black Dawn
10. Kyau & Albert - Orange Bill (Heatbeat Remix)

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
MP3 file + tracklist: uploaded :good: all ready for broadcast

Edit Thread Title: √ done by me

tracklist added ↑ (1st post)

great opening, i like classic tracks!

Next on Create, label leader Lange delivers an update of one of the seminal Trance tracks from the early 1990s. Originally written by Jones & Stephenson and released on the infamous 'Bonzai recordings', 'The First Rebirth' induces euphoria with it's timeless melody. Lange stays true to the original raw feel of the drums and percussion and subtly hints at the melody throughout the techno-driven intro. The revealing of the full melody in the breakdown will both touch those who are familiar with it's haunting notes as well as inspire the newest of trance enthusiasts. As the breakdown crescendos into a roll of snares and acidic blips, the question is where next? The answer is full feet fulfillment. We love Techno, we love Trance but we absolutely adore the combination.

Lange - The First Rebirth

Polish trance prodigy Arctic Moon delivers possibly his finest production to date. 'Neon Nights' is a celebration of when the sun goes down and the night comes to life. Luscious melodies, big chord progressions and a mega vocal hook, 'Neon Nights' delivers on every level. Play it again!

Arctic Moon - Neon Nights

Back