Classics Thread

I know this thread spans years but there is a song that I have been looking for for a very long time and my google-fu has failed me due to this song being nowhere I can find on the internet. Strangely enough, I was hoping the previous song in this thread was it as it's title contain similar lyrics :)

So the song I have in mind is one of those uplifting trance house tracks from about the turn of the century. It's just has this lady singing / saying "ocean of melodies" over and over until just before the epic break where she then says "the future". I know this isnt a track ID thread but I am hoping that the collective knowledge of the old school listeners who posted in this thread may be able to help me :)

Ransom - My Dance (Ferry Corsten Remix) (2001)

Thank you all so much for posting this music in this thread. I have not seen the upcoming of EDM because I was born in 1998 and I'm listening to trance now just for two years. I really love the classic trance and techno tracks, maybe even more than the modern day trance. So please go on with posting tracks here!

Thank you all so much for posting this music in this thread. I have not seen the upcoming of EDM because I was born in 1998 and I'm listening to trance now just for two years. I really love the classic trance and techno tracks, maybe even more than the modern day trance. So please go on with posting tracks here!
Glad you like the old stuff :)

BT vs. Sasha - Remember Magnetic North

:super:

Apollo Four Forty - Stop The Rock (Gigolo Instrumental) (1999)

:super::super::super:
Massive Anthem, played a lot by PvD :)

Endre - Kallocain (Robert Nickson Remix)

:super:

Brainchild - Hypnotic Shuffle

Icon - Desire (Tronic Mix)

The Volunteers - Sundown

Solarstone vs Scott Bond - 3rd Earth

Good stuff Tero :)

Murphy Brown & Nu NRG - Aloa-P (Mr. Pink Mix) [2001]

Misja Helsloot - First Second (Original Mix) [2002]

David Forbes - Questions Must Be Asked (Magica Mix) [2000]

Gotta love Mirco de Govia :)

I first heard this track on BT's R&R compilation which was released in 2001. On that album it's listed as "Let There Be Light (BT mix)". There's several different remixes by BT and I eventually found out that the mix on the R&R album was The Ultraviolet Mix. For a decade the only version I could find was the Ultraviolet Edit which chops off all the totally awesome 303 stuff in the last 5 minutes of the track. A few days ago I finally found that someone had posted it on youtube, and I was able to find the same FLAC file that they used:

The track was originally released in 1995.

Back