Coldharbour Day 2015 on AH.FM 28-07-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Total voters
I'm not gonna be able to hear the whole thing, Its like 1:20am here, I will catch the rest of it in the morning, and listen to those sets when they upload them.

there is a small issue with the first set... we will start with the second set and air the first one last when its fixed..

Hello Dan ! Hello Everybody ! I wish the best day for all ! I cant looking forward to start . . .

Nice to see you Addictive Glance ! You are my Dark Lord ;-) Regards ;)

Tuned in too , but has to sleep after my Night duty , so my tascam will record it for me ;)

Only 2 minuts and Here We Go ! Time on Grand Opening ! Coldharbour Day !

Wooow! Classic Amazing Opening ! Time to Dark Recolectios :) from CLHR '2015

morning all :)

:mml: greetings guys ! :wave:

There are currently 55 users browsing this thread. (9 members and :good: 46 guests)

danmark_ori, viterror, Gryn, tunes07, TranceCoult, MrAdrian, djwerd3fmfl, Addictive Glance+, Tucanatos

:mml: greetings guys ! :wave:

There are currently 55 users browsing this thread. (9 members and :good: 46 guests)

danmark_ori, viterror, Gryn, tunes07, TranceCoult, MrAdrian, djwerd3fmfl, Addictive Glance+, Tucanatos

morning m8 am just off nite shift then see this ..nice start to my day :)

morning m8 am just off nite shift then see this ..nice start to my day :)

:bravo: ain't you tired ? ! :wow: :confused: :mml: or did you sleep previously a bit :cap: :dancing:

i was tired at 5am in work .. then finished at 5:30am ..got out side and woke up with fresh air & good scottish rain hehe :p

ah yes: cool weather, rain, fresh air ~ about same here in the Netherlands. For sure I am going outdoors today too :dancing:

Back