Coldharbour Day 2018 on AH.FM 30-07-2018

Hey guys :) Almost an half hour and i will be on here checking on your feedback of my set :) Cannot wait to show off some great new material worked off from the studio!

Cheers and good to be back here after almost 2 days of trying to log in here again hahaha :p

~Jack aka Dreamy / Dark Matter~

HI there all, hope you enjoyed my mix, here is the full t/l for you...

01. Antrim & Kamilo Sanclemente feat. Paula OS - Once & Again [FSOE UV]
02. Berni Turletti & Dimuth K - Kilimanjaro [Hope Recordings]
03. Mad Bear - Shell Ghost (SEQUE3l Mix) [One Of A Kind]
04. Wally Lopez - La Dorada (Betoko Mix) [Eleatics Records]
05. Michael A - Paradox [Replug]
06. Ziger - After Midnight [Eleatics Records]
07. Circle Of Life - Moj Beograd (D-Formation Mix) [BeatFreak Recordings]
08. ID - ID
09. Circle Of Life - Sahara (NekliFF Mix) [Beatfreak Recordings]
10. Jerome Isma-Ae & Alastor - Kubrick (CID INC Mix) [Jee]
11. Marmion - Schoneberg (Tim Engelhardt Mix) [Push Communications]

The full mix will be uploaded to my Soundcloud page at https://soundcloud.com/djdylhen later today... :)
:wave:
tracklist added to first post :thankyou:

hope we will have from some other djs as well :)

Hey guys :) Almost an half hour and i will be on here checking on your feedback of my set :) Cannot wait to show off some great new material worked off from the studio!

Cheers and good to be back here after almost 2 days of trying to log in here again hahaha :p

~Jack aka Dreamy / Dark Matter~
:wave:
and here we gó :music:
04 Dark Matter - Coldharbour Day 2018 on AH.FM 30-07-2018

01. ID-ID (Dark Matter Remix) :p IDs everywhere, so be prepared haha

02. Dark Matter - ID (World Premiere of something coming this year) :) Cannot wait to reveal more folks!

And now probably one of the biggest Remix i´ve ever done! So proud to still have been doing this for the Coldharbour gang!

Here´s 04 Markus Schulz & Adinar Butar - You And I (Dawn Remix)

Last edited:
And this one for how much i love and respect the music from the boss of Coldharbour himself! One of the best Remixes from Markus personal speaking!

05 Mark Otten - Tranquility (Markus Schulz Coldharbour Mix)

And another ID :p

06. Dark Matter - ID (Coming this year aswell :) )

[FONT=&quot]And time for some uplifting......or more likely Tech trance at first hahaha :p

Here´s my latest release on Damaged Records / Jordan Suckleys label hitted spot 55 the last 2 weeks :)

07 Divisional Phrase - Suspiciously Unexpected (Extended Mix)[/FONT]

And now we go full uplifting :) Released on Always Alive, here´s my collab with my amazing friend Akku

[FONT=&quot]08 Dreamy & Akku - Nefelibata (Extended Mix)[/FONT]

And now to show off how much i respect the man behind Always Alive recordings and now one of my best friends in this scene :)

Here´s

[FONT=&quot]09 Daniel Kandi - Get Off (Extended Mix)[/FONT]

And the last track for the set goes to my debut release on Coldharbour Recordings! Hopefully more stuff in the future with these guys.....but im sure, because of the "Future Sight" i predicted :p Jokes aside, i really hope you enjoyed my set! Stay tuned on my facebook page for more info regardings new releases, gigs and etc here: https://www.facebook.com/dreamydawnmusicofficial/

Tracklist:

[FONT=&quot]01 ID-ID (Dark Matter Remix)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]02 Dark Matter - ID[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]03 Dark Matter - ID[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]04 Markus Schulz & Adinar Butar - You And I (Dawn Remix)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]05 Mark Otten - Tranquility (Markus Schulz Coldharbour mix)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]06 Dark Matter - ID[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]07 Divisional Phrase - Suspiciously Unexpected (Extended Mix)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 Dark Matter - Future Sight (Extended Mix)

Link to set: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fv0mp6xouvzhphb/Dark Matter - Coldharbour Day 2018.mp3?dl=0
[/FONT]

And the last track for the set goes to my debut release on Coldharbour Recordings! Hopefully more stuff in the future with these guys.....but im sure, because of the "Future Sight" i predicted :p Jokes aside, i really hope you enjoyed my set! Stay tuned on my facebook page for more info regardings new releases, gigs and etc here: https://www.facebook.com/dreamydawnmusicofficial/

Tracklist:

[FONT=&quot]01 ID-ID (Dark Matter Remix)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]02 Dark Matter - ID[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]03 Dark Matter - ID[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]04 Markus Schulz & Adinar Butar - You And I (Dawn Remix)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]05 Mark Otten - Tranquility (Markus Schulz Coldharbour mix)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]06 Dark Matter - ID[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]07 Divisional Phrase - Suspiciously Unexpected (Extended Mix)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10 Dark Matter - Future Sight (Extended Mix)

Link to set: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fv0mp6xouvzhphb/Dark Matter - Coldharbour Day 2018.mp3?dl=0
[/FONT]

Thank you so much for this set ! It was absolutely amazing !!! :bravo: Great ID ! :music:
I looking forward for released it.
Cheers Dawny

Back