Reaction score

Config

Tracklist:

01. Fluida - Mellifluous (Original Mix) [Southern Fried Records]
02. Christian Löffler - York [20/20 Vision]
03. Ferdy, Daniel van der Zwaag - Emmy (Original Mix) [Particles]
04. Royksopp - I Had This Thing (Joris Voorn Remix) [Green]
05. Nils Hoffmann Feat. Chloe - Rivers (Fat Sushi Remix) [Poesie Musik]
06. Terranova feat. Lydmoor & Bon Homme - Skin & Bones (Karl Friedrich Mix) [Kompakt]
07. Miss Kittin, Popof, Arno Joey, Animal & Me - Going Back (Oxia & Miss Kittin Remix) [Hot Creations]
08. Kidnap Kid - Fall (Oxia Remix) [FFRR]
09. Patrice Baumel - The Vanishing (Original Mix) [Kompakt]
10. Guy J - Live Another Day (Original Mix) [Bedrock]
11. Sebastian Mullaert - You're An Orchestra In The Cosmos (Joris Voorn Remix) [Green]

Download:
Config - Crossing Borderlines 119 on AH.FM 09-01-2016.mp3
http://yousaved.it/29Ny

Discuss the show below, all comments welcomed. Enjoy the show? please Vote on the Poll.​
Never have to miss the show again, let us remind you or follow us Twitter for updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my friends!
Happy new year! I hope everyone of you will have a good year in good health, to you and everybody around you.

Last year I decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to replay my EOYC mix, since it usually air at a very hard hour for most of my regulars to make it, so i decided that I will do that this year aswell :) I hope you will enjoy the set! In the meanwhile i'll be in the middle of moving houses, but i'll try to hop in, hope to see you then!

Hello my friends!
Happy new year! I hope everyone of you will have a good year in good health, to you and everybody around you.

Last year I decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to replay my EOYC mix, since it usually air at a very hard hour for most of my regulars to make it, so i decided that I will do that this year aswell :) I hope you will enjoy the set! In the meanwhile i'll be in the middle of moving houses, but i'll try to hop in, hope to see you then!
Thanks, mate! Happy New Year too!

tracklist added ↑ (1st post)

download link added ↑ (1st post)

Back