D@NEE Presents Diving In The Blue 205 on AH.FM 18-06-2024

So do I! <3 I've been there a couple of times - just like you mostly attending Trance Fusion - I really miss it - and Transmission once (2011) :book:
I was there (with friends) on these events:
Trance Fusion: 2013, 2014, 2015 (Good bye!)
Transmission: 2017, 2018, 2019

I'm not sure about 2016 because I wasn't found any pictures on my storage drive. After Covid we skipped these big parties and went to smaller events and festivals. We went a lot to Bratislava (Ear Gasmix parties especially) and in Hungary (for progressive / trance / psy-trance parties).
But we will go back to Prague eventually.

Push the tempo! :rave:

Responding Jim Carrey GIF
Recording Music Production GIF by Lempo

I was there (with friends) on these events:
Trance Fusion: 2013, 2014, 2015 (Good bye!)
Transmission: 2017, 2018, 2019

I'm not sure about 2016 because I wasn't found any pictures on my storage drive. After Covid we skipped these big parties and went to smaller events. We went a lot to Bratislava (Ear Gasmix parties especially) and in Hungary (for progressive / trance / psy-trance parties).
Looks good, mate! :good: I was there in 2013 for the last time and since then I wanted to come back many times, but I still didn't make it..

Usually we went there with friends, about 4-5 persons. Nowdays its hard to plan such things with them.

Usually we went there with friends, about 4-5 persons. Nowdays its hard to plan such things with them.
Yeah. A lot of my friends are already married, engaged, have kids - whatever. It's harder - in fact. Anyway, on my occassions I went to the events solo :clap:

This is the last track guys! I'm glad you liked the mix.
Don't forget to tune in next time! (16th of July)
P.S.: I'm not sure what will be in the next EP, because I'll come back from a holiday a day before. It will be a surprise or a re-run :)

Have a nice summer / holiday everyone! :cool:

This is the last track guys! I'm glad you liked the mix.
Don't forget to tune in next time! (16th of July)
P.S.: I'm not sure what will be in the next EP, because I'll come back from a holiday a day before. It will be a surprise or a re-run :)
Enjoy your holiday then, mate! :) :friends:

#1 Electronic Dance Music Radio
Please comment on the show, tracklist will be posted / updated during or after the show. Enjoy

01. Andy Jay Powell x Savon - All Humanity (Extended Mix) [Klubbstyle]
02. Ralphie B & Frank Waanders pres. Collide1 - Binary Horizon (Extended Mix) [In Trance We Trust]
03. Talla 2xlc & Saccoman - Open Your Heart (Extended Mix) [Technoclub Retro]
04. XiJaro & Pitch with Adara - Goodbye (Extended Mix) [Black Hole Recordings]
05. Andrea Ribeca - Thalassa (Extended Mix) [FSOE]
06. Robbie Graham & Jerzyk - Illusion (Extended Mix) [Nocturnal Knights Music]
07. Technikal x Steve Hill - Never Tear Us Apart (Extended Mix) [Masif]
08. Allen Watts - Elevate (Extended Mix) [Who's Afraid Of 138?!]
09. Lange feat. Skye - Drifting Away (Alessandra Roncone Extended Remix) [A State Of Trance]
10. Lost Witness - 7 Colours (RAM Extended Mix) [Amsterdam Trance Records (RazNitzanMusic)]
11. XLS - Escape (Extended Mix) [Hard Trance Revolution]
12. S.H.O.K.K. - Folie A Deux (Lab4 & AlexMo Extended Remix) [HTE Recordings]
13. Impulse Wave - Psycho Machine (Extended Mix) [HTE Recordings]
@D@NEE : :thankyou: Full tracklist added ↑ (1st post) :replay:

Back