DAmaged at Exchange LA Live Broadcast on AH.FM 06-03-2015

What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Did not enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ah man...TUNE!!! One of my all time favs. When New World Punx played it last January I actually cried - incredible track and brings back tons of memories.
When & where & what version? Surprised they did. First trance I heard, & got me into trance.

sexy033.gif

When & where & what version? Surprised they did. First trance I heard, & got me into trance.

I took a video of it while standing almost at the front but no idea if I an upload it here for you. It's on my FB though. Electrox 2015 in Tokyo on January 4th. I checked YouTube but the play it from time to time. Ah sweet so it's special for you as well ♪(´ε` )

I took a video of it while standing almost at the front but no idea if I an upload it here for you. It's on my FB though. Electrox 2015 in Tokyo on January 4th. I checked YouTube but the play it from time to time. Ah sweet so it's special for you as well ♪(´ε` )
I want to see!
"I checked YouTube but the play it from time to time." Guess you mean they*. Checked for that version or that performance?

I want to see!
"I checked YouTube but the play it from time to time." Guess you mean they*. Checked for that version or that performance?
ance

Trance Dreamer, sorry about that man! Lost connection on the train and once I got it back i couldn't sign in to the forums to reply. Sure thing man,
I would love to show it to you. It's not long though..just a 1.20 min vid but good quality and and sound and kinda special for me because I always wanted
to hear this tune live. One of many huh.. How can I show it to you? Is there any way I can reach you? Are you still online?

Back