What do you think of this show?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Decent

• Did not enjoy it

• Total voters
529 Listeners _ end of first hour _ Darren Simpson & Mark Winstanley - Trance Classics Live 013 on AH.FM 04-09-2014

Last one from me this month guys with Mark Winstanley up next. Hope you enjoyed that first hour :)

09. Photon Decay - Aura (Climax 69 Remix)

:replay: Thanks for your hour DazTC: enjoyed. Though I will log out soon, the listening is not affected ! :wave:

You're in the mix with Mark Winstanley..taking you through the second hour

01. Ferry Corsten - Indigo (Passiva Remix)

02. Filo And Peri feat. Eric Lumiere - Anthem (John O'Callaghan Remix)

:wave: Listening too ( by accident found a wrong tracklist posted in the previous Thread :wink: ) reading stuff and enjoying the tracks you selected, DazTC ! :good:
welkom Polar good notice :)
Last one from me this month guys with Mark Winstanley up next. Hope you enjoyed that first hour :)

09. Photon Decay - Aura (Climax 69 Remix)

:replay: Thanks for your hour DazTC: enjoyed. Though I will log out soon, the listening is not affected ! :wave:
good selection great first hour :bravo:
You're in the mix with Mark Winstanley..taking you through the second hour

01. Ferry Corsten - Indigo (Passiva Remix)
:dance:

03. Filo & Peri feat. Eric Lumiere - Shine On (Activa Remix)

Hi friends :friends:CICA9THC, Polar! sounds good,DazTC :grinning: and I missed some great tracks as I see in the list..CygnusX , Blank Jones I know well, but some other tracks not :)

04. Thomas Datt - Distance (Neal Scarborough Mix)

Hi friends :friends:CICA9THC, Polar! sounds good,DazTC :grinning: and I missed some great tracks as I see in the list..CygnusX , Blank Jones I know well, but some other tracks not :)

Thanks for tuning in. You can catch the full show on Soundcloud in a couple of days, so you won't miss out ;)

06. Greg Downey - Once Again (Activas Airflow Remix)

08. David Newsum - Sheikh, Rattle N Roll (Original Mix)

09. Ridgewalkers feat. El - Find (Kyau vs Albert Remix)

yes was great, when you coming to nl for party? :rave:
I watched some videos... would like to come soon, Grotesque 8-11 looks good, or Trancefamily next week, but thats to soon, have to work
Or what other events? in Prag Transfusion with classics also great and Transmission

Great track now, know it but not that version

Back