DecibelPilot
Resident DJ
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2017
- Messages
- 902
- Reaction score
- 748
That sounds like fun.Yeah, it's been funWe also went to Venice for a day trip. I saw a lot of places I wanted to see, for example we did the boat trip to watch the dolphins and the sunset. Anyways, I didn't see everything, so that's a good reason to come back next year
Yeah, I guess so. I think it's even colder in Canada than here
![]()
It's 8 degrees here today. But it was 20 yesterday. Bit of up and down this time of year. I just hope for no snow on my birthday next week
We also went to Venice for a day trip. I saw a lot of places I wanted to see, for example we did the boat trip to watch the dolphins and the sunset. Anyways, I didn't see everything, so that's a good reason to come back next year
Yeah, I guess so. I think it's even colder in Canada than here


